Dissolved organic carbon lability and stable isotope shifts during microbial decomposition in a tropical river system
N. Geeraert et al.
Total article views: 1,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Aug 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Aug 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Unified concepts for understanding and modelling turnover of dissolved organic matter from freshwaters to the ocean: the UniDOM model T. Anderson et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00621-1
- Uptake of ammonium and soluble reactive phosphorus in forested streams: influence of dissolved organic matter composition A. Coble et al. 10.1007/s10533-016-0284-7
- River ecosystem processes: A synthesis of approaches, criteria of use and sensitivity to environmental stressors D. von Schiller et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.04.081
- Shifts in the carbon dynamics in a tropical lowland river system (Tana River, Kenya) during flooded and non-flooded conditions N. Geeraert et al. 10.1007/s10533-017-0292-2
- Land-use intensity alters both the source and fate of CO2 within eight sub-tropical estuaries N. Wells et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.09.042
- Cycling of black carbon and black nitrogen in the hydro-geosphere: Insights on the paradigm, pathway, and processes S. Mukherjee & M. Kumar 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144711
- Soil organic carbon controls dissimilatory nitrate reduction to ammonium along a freshwater-oligohaline gradient of Min River Estuary, Southeast China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111696
- Sources, distributions, and burial efficiency of terrigenous organic matter in surface sediments from the Yellow River mouth, northeast China D. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2017.12.009
- Soil microbial CNP and respiration responses to organic matter and nutrient additions: Evidence from a tropical soil incubation J. Soong et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2018.04.011
- Characteristics and implication of stable carbon isotope in high arsenic groundwater systems in the northwest Hetao Basin, Inner Mongolia, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2018.05.018
Latest update: 15 May 2021