Methane exchange at the peatland forest floor – automatic chamber system exposes the dynamics of small fluxes
Mika Korkiakoski et al.
Total article views: 2,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of partial harvest on CH4 and N2O balances of a drained boreal peatland forest M. Korkiakoski et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108168
- Seasonally distinct sources of N2O in acid organic soil drained for agriculture as revealed by N2O isotopomer analysis S. Petersen et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00625-x
- Greenhouse gas and energy fluxes in a boreal peatland forest after clear-cutting M. Korkiakoski et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3703-2019
- Rapid Identification of Water‐Conducting Fractures Using a Trace Methane Gas Measurement M. Niwa Ph.D et al. 10.1111/gwmr.12428
- Retrieval of daily gross primary production over Europe and Africa from an ensemble of SEVIRI/MSG products B. Martínez et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2017.10.011
- Global Research Alliance N 2 O chamber methodology guidelines: Design considerations T. Clough et al. 10.1002/jeq2.20117
- Projected decrease in wintertime bearing capacity on different forest and soil types in Finland under a warming climate I. Lehtonen et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1611-2019
- Frequency-domain electromagnetic induction for upscaling greenhouse gas fluxes in two hemiboreal drained peatland forests R. Clément et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2020.103944
- Predicting catchment-scale methane fluxes with multi-source remote sensing A. Räsänen et al. 10.1007/s10980-021-01194-x
Latest update: 24 Feb 2021