Modelling sun-induced fluorescence and photosynthesis with a land surface model at local and regional scales in northern Europe
Tea Thum et al.
Total article views: 2,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,420 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,822 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,818 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 602 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 602 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving Estimates of Gross Primary Productivity by Assimilating Solar‐Induced Fluorescence Satellite Retrievals in a Terrestrial Biosphere Model Using a Process‐Based SIF Model C. Bacour et al. 10.1029/2019JG005040
- Sustained Nonphotochemical Quenching Shapes the Seasonal Pattern of Solar‐Induced Fluorescence at a High‐Elevation Evergreen Forest B. Raczka et al. 10.1029/2018JG004883
- Simulating emission and scattering of solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence at far-red band in global vegetation with different canopy structures B. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111373
- Improved understanding of the spatially-heterogeneous relationship between satellite solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence and ecosystem productivity Y. Song et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107949
- Remote sensing of the terrestrial carbon cycle: A review of advances over 50 years J. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111383
- Moisture availability mediates the relationship between terrestrial gross primary production and solar‐induced chlorophyll fluorescence: Insights from global‐scale variations A. Chen et al. 10.1111/gcb.15373
- Improving Global Gross Primary Productivity Estimates by Computing Optimum Light Use Efficiencies Using Flux Tower Data N. Madani et al. 10.1002/2017JG004142
- Using Satellite-Derived Vegetation Products to Evaluate LDAS-Monde over the Euro-Mediterranean Area D. Leroux et al. 10.3390/rs10081199
- Assessing the response of satellite sun-induced chlorophyll fluorescence and MODIS vegetation products to soil moisture from 2010 to 2017: a case in Yunnan Province of China Z. Ni et al. 10.1080/01431161.2018.1506186
- Modeling the Carbon Cycle of a Subtropical Chinese Fir Plantation Using a Multi-Source Data Fusion Approach L. Hu et al. 10.3390/f11040369
- SCOPE model applied for rapeseed in Spain N. Pardo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.247
- Combining European Earth Observation products with Dynamic Global Vegetation Models for estimating Essential Biodiversity Variables M. Dantas de Paula et al. 10.1080/17538947.2019.1597187
- Remote sensing of solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence (SIF) in vegetation: 50 years of progress G. Mohammed et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.04.030
- Constraining modelled global vegetation dynamics and carbon turnover using multiple satellite observations M. Forkel et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55187-7
- Wide discrepancies in the magnitude and direction of modeled solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence in response to light conditions N. Parazoo et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3733-2020
- Global Retrievals of Solar‐Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence With TROPOMI: First Results and Intersensor Comparison to OCO‐2 P. Köhler et al. 10.1029/2018GL079031
- Area-ratio Fraunhofer line depth (aFLD) method approach to estimate solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence in low spectral resolution spectra in a cool-temperate deciduous broadleaf forest N. Nakashima et al. 10.1007/s10265-021-01322-3
- A new model of the coupled carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus cycles in the terrestrial biosphere (QUINCY v1.0; revision 1996) T. Thum et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4781-2019
- Estimation of Chlorophyll Fluorescence at Different Scales: A Review Z. Ni et al. 10.3390/s19133000
- Terrestrial carbon cycle model-data fusion: Progress and challenges X. Li et al. 10.1007/s11430-020-9800-3
- Chlorophyll a fluorescence illuminates a path connecting plant molecular biology to Earth-system science A. Porcar-Castell et al. 10.1038/s41477-021-00980-4
- Retrieving Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence from Hyperspectral Data with TanSat Satellite S. Li et al. 10.3390/s21144886
- Understanding the Land Carbon Cycle with Space Data: Current Status and Prospects J. Exbrayat et al. 10.1007/s10712-019-09506-2
- Global Retrievals of Solar‐Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence at Red Wavelengths With TROPOMI P. Köhler et al. 10.1029/2020GL087541
- Land–atmosphere interactions in the tropics – a review P. Gentine et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4171-2019
- Do all chlorophyll fluorescence emission wavelengths capture the spring recovery of photosynthesis in boreal evergreen foliage? C. Zhang et al. 10.1111/pce.13620
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021