The riverine source of CH4 and N2O from the Republic of Congo, western Congo Basin
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,148 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,743 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 405 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Terrigenous organic carbon drives methane dynamics in cascade reservoirs in the upper Yangtze China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.118546
- Spatial and temporal variability of carbon dioxide and methane fluxes in an Amazonian estuary S. Martínez Castellón et al. 10.15406/ijh.2021.05.00294
- Effects of tidal cycle on greenhouse gases emissions from a tropical estuary M. Khan et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2023.114733
- The isotopomer ratios of N2O in the Shaying River, the upper Huai River network, Eastern China: The significances of mechanisms and productions of N2O in the heavy ammonia polluted rivers P. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.080
- Dynamic of CO2, CH4 and N2O in the Guadalquivir estuary J. Sánchez-Rodríguez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150193
- Spatio-temporal variability and controls on methane and nitrous oxide in the Guadalquivir Estuary, Southwestern Europe I. Huertas et al. 10.1007/s00027-018-0580-5
- Carbon Biogeochemistry of the Estuaries Adjoining the Indian Sundarbans Mangrove Ecosystem: A Review I. Das et al. 10.3390/life13040863
- Hot spot of CH4 production and diffusive flux in rivers with high urbanization W. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117624
- Watershed land use change indirectly dominated the spatial variations of CH4 and N2O emissions from two small suburban rivers Z. Que et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129357
- Land Use, Not Stream Order, Controls N2O Concentration and Flux in the Upper Mara River Basin, Kenya R. Mwanake et al. 10.1029/2019JG005063
- Methane Emissions From the Salt Marshes of Doñana Wetlands: Spatio-Temporal Variability and Controlling Factors I. Huertas et al. 10.3389/fevo.2019.00032
- Greenhouse gas dynamics in tropical montane streams of Puerto Rico and the role of watershed lithology A. Herreid et al. 10.1007/s10533-022-00995-9
- Opportunities for an African greenhouse gas observation system L. Merbold et al. 10.1007/s10113-021-01823-w
- Methane Emissions from Surface of Mangrove River on Hainan Island, China J. Hu et al. 10.3390/atmos12091126
- Variations in dissolved greenhouse gases (CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O) in the Congo River network overwhelmingly driven by fluvial-wetland connectivity A. Borges et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3801-2019
- Nitrous oxide (N<sub>2</sub>O) and methane (CH<sub>4</sub>) in rivers and estuaries of northwestern Borneo H. Bange et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4321-2019
- Sources and sinks of N2O in the subtropical Jiulong River Estuary, Southeast China Y. Li et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1138258
- Impact of stratospheric air and surface emissions on tropospheric nitrous oxide during ATom Y. Gonzalez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11113-2021
- Low N2O and variable CH4 fluxes from tropical forest soils of the Congo Basin M. Barthel et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-27978-6
- Assessing nutrient budgets and N2O emission of newly constructed rice-giant freshwater prawn co-culture on reclaimed land M. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2023.108686
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023