The origin of methane in the East Siberian Arctic Shelf unraveled with triple isotope analysis
Célia J. Sapart et al.
Total article views: 4,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,458 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,532 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 926 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Temporal Variations of the Mole Fraction, Carbon, and Hydrogen Isotope Ratios of Atmospheric Methane in the Hudson Bay Lowlands, Canada R. Fujita et al. 10.1002/2017JD027972
- Assessment of the theoretical limit in instrumental detectability of northern high-latitude methane sources using <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C<sub>CH4</sub> atmospheric signals T. Thonat et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12141-2019
- Elevated levels of radiocarbon in methane dissolved in seawater reveal likely local contamination from nuclear powered vessels D. Joung et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150456
- Retracted: Organic Carbon Pools in the Subsea Permafrost Domain Since the Last Glacial Maximum C. Mu et al. 10.1029/2019GL083049
- A framework for assessing the economic impacts of Arctic change J. Alvarez et al. 10.1007/s13280-019-01211-z
- Concentration and Isotopic Composition of Methane, Associated Gases, and Black Carbon over Russian Arctic Seas (Shipborne Measurements) N. Pankratova et al. 10.1134/S0001437020050197
- Anaerobic methanotrophic communities thrive in deep submarine permafrost M. Winkel et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-19505-9
- The Seismotectonics and Seismicity of the Laptev Sea Region: The Current Situation and a First Experience in a Year-Long Installation of Ocean Bottom Seismometers on the Shelf A. Krylov et al. 10.1134/S0742046320060044
- Micropaleontological assessment of sediments from Buor-Khaya Bay (Laptev Sea) M. Obrezkova et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2018.10.033
- Thermal properties of sediments in the East Siberian Arctic Seas: A case study in the Buor-Khaya Bay E. Chuvilin et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104672
- Methane distribution and oxidation around the Lena Delta in summer 2013 I. Bussmann et al. 10.5194/bg-14-4985-2017
- Sedimentological, Geochemical and Hydrogeochemical Studies of Alluvial Fans for Mineral and Environmental Purposes (Case Study of Southwestern Iran) . Saeid Pourmorad et al. 10.1134/S0024490221010077
- Understanding the Permafrost–Hydrate System and Associated Methane Releases in the East Siberian Arctic Shelf N. Shakhova et al. 10.3390/geosciences9060251
- Using ship-borne observations of methane isotopic ratio in the Arctic Ocean to understand methane sources in the Arctic A. Berchet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3987-2020
- Assessing the potential for non-turbulent methane escape from the East Siberian Arctic Shelf M. Puglini et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3247-2020
- Source apportionment of methane escaping the subsea permafrost system in the outer Eurasian Arctic Shelf J. Steinbach et al. 10.1073/pnas.2019672118
- Methane cycling within sea ice: results from drifting ice during late spring, north of Svalbard J. Verdugo et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2701-2021
- Ocean-Bottom Seismographs Based on Broadband MET Sensors: Architecture and Deployment Case Study in the Arctic A. Krylov et al. 10.3390/s21123979
- Sediment Organic Matter in Areas of Intense Methane Release in the Laptev Sea: Characteristics of Molecular Composition A. Grinko et al. 10.15372/RGG2019150
- Development, Productivity, and Seasonality of Living Planktonic Foraminiferal Faunas and Limacina helicina in an Area of Intense Methane Seepage in the Barents Sea S. Ofstad et al. 10.1029/2019JG005387
- A significant methane source over the Chukchi Sea shelf and its sources Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2017.08.019
- Global diffusive fluxes of methane in marine sediments M. Egger et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0122-8
- A wideband acoustic method for direct assessment of bubble-mediated methane flux E. Weidner et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2018.12.005
- Climate policy implications of nonlinear decline of Arctic land permafrost and other cryosphere elements D. Yumashev et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-09863-x
- Ideas and perspectives: A strategic assessment of methane and nitrous oxide measurements in the marine environment S. Wilson et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5809-2020
- Methane Feedbacks to the Global Climate System in a Warmer World J. Dean et al. 10.1002/2017RG000559
- Double‐counting challenges the accuracy of high‐latitude methane inventories B. Thornton et al. 10.1002/2016GL071772
- Carbon and Hydrogen Isotope Signatures of Dissolved Methane in the Scheldt Estuary C. Jacques et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00768-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021