29 Jun 2017
Research article | 29 Jun 2017
Spatial variability of CO2 uptake in polygonal tundra: assessing low-frequency disturbances in eddy covariance flux estimates
Norbert Pirk et al.
Total article views: 2,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,754 with geography defined and 159 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,755 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 999 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbon stocks and fluxes in the high latitudes: using site-level data to evaluate Earth system models S. Chadburn et al. 10.5194/bg-14-5143-2017
- Changes in net ecosystem exchange of CO2 in Arctic and their relationships with climate change during 2002–2017 Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.06.004
- A distributed time-lapse camera network to track vegetation phenology with high temporal detail and at varying scales F. Parmentier et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3593-2021
- Model-data fusion to assess year-round CO2 fluxes for an arctic heath ecosystem in West Greenland (69°N) W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.02.021
- Warming and Increased Respiration Have Transformed an Alpine Steppe Ecosystem on the Tibetan Plateau From a Carbon Dioxide Sink Into a Source H. Yun et al. 10.1029/2021JG006406
- Exchange of CO<sub>2</sub> in Arctic tundra: impacts of meteorological variations and biological disturbance E. López-Blanco et al. 10.5194/bg-14-4467-2017
- The Arctic Carbon Cycle and Its Response to Changing Climate L. Bruhwiler et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00169-5
- ORCHIDEE-PEAT (revision 4596), a model for northern peatland CO<sub>2</sub>, water, and energy fluxes on daily to annual scales C. Qiu et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-497-2018
- The ABCflux database: Arctic–boreal CO<sub>2</sub> flux observations and ancillary information aggregated to monthly time steps across terrestrial ecosystems A. Virkkala et al. 10.5194/essd-14-179-2022
- Influence of Tundra Polygon Type and Climate Variability on CO 2 and CH 4 Fluxes Near Utqiagvik, Alaska S. Dengel et al. 10.1029/2021JG006262
- Field-applied biochar-based MgO and sepiolite composites possess CO2 capture potential and alter organic C mineralization and C-cycling bacterial structure in fertilized soils M. Ibrahim et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152495
- High Levels of CO 2 Exchange During Synoptic‐Scale Events Introduce Large Uncertainty Into the Arctic Carbon Budget K. Jentzsch et al. 10.1029/2020GL092256
- Effects of active layer seasonal dynamics and plant phenology on CO2 land-atmosphere fluxes at polygonal tundra in the High Arctic, Svalbard N. Cannone et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2018.11.013
- Evaluating multi-year, multi-site data on the energy balance closure of eddy-covariance flux measurements at cropland sites in southwestern Germany R. Eshonkulov et al. 10.5194/bg-16-521-2019
- Assessing the dynamics of vegetation productivity in circumpolar regions with different satellite indicators of greenness and photosynthesis S. Walther et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6221-2018
- Long-Term Drainage Reduces CO2Uptake and CH4Emissions in a Siberian Permafrost Ecosystem F. Kittler et al. 10.1002/2017GB005774
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023