Spatial variability of CO2 uptake in polygonal tundra: assessing low-frequency disturbances in eddy covariance flux estimates
Total article views: 3,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,257 with geography defined and 139 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,247 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,010 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbon stocks and fluxes in the high latitudes: using site-level data to evaluate Earth system models S. Chadburn et al. 10.5194/bg-14-5143-2017
- Changes in net ecosystem exchange of CO2 in Arctic and their relationships with climate change during 2002–2017 Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.06.004
- A distributed time-lapse camera network to track vegetation phenology with high temporal detail and at varying scales F. Parmentier et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3593-2021
- Carbon exchange and primary production in a High-Arctic peatland in Svalbard T. Nakatsubo et al. 10.33265/polar.v42.8541
- Snow–vegetation–atmosphere interactions in alpine tundra N. Pirk et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2031-2023
- The northernmost hyperspectral FLoX sensor dataset for monitoring of high-Arctic tundra vegetation phenology and Sun-Induced Fluorescence (SIF) H. Tømmervik et al. 10.1016/j.dib.2023.109581
- Model-data fusion to assess year-round CO2 fluxes for an arctic heath ecosystem in West Greenland (69°N) W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.02.021
- Warming and Increased Respiration Have Transformed an Alpine Steppe Ecosystem on the Tibetan Plateau From a Carbon Dioxide Sink Into a Source H. Yun et al. 10.1029/2021JG006406
- Exchange of CO<sub>2</sub> in Arctic tundra: impacts of meteorological variations and biological disturbance E. López-Blanco et al. 10.5194/bg-14-4467-2017
- The Arctic Carbon Cycle and Its Response to Changing Climate L. Bruhwiler et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00169-5
- ORCHIDEE-PEAT (revision 4596), a model for northern peatland CO<sub>2</sub>, water, and energy fluxes on daily to annual scales C. Qiu et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-497-2018
- The ABCflux database: Arctic–boreal CO2 flux observations and ancillary information aggregated to monthly time steps across terrestrial ecosystems A. Virkkala et al. 10.5194/essd-14-179-2022
- Influence of Tundra Polygon Type and Climate Variability on CO2 and CH4 Fluxes Near Utqiagvik, Alaska S. Dengel et al. 10.1029/2021JG006262
- Field-applied biochar-based MgO and sepiolite composites possess CO2 capture potential and alter organic C mineralization and C-cycling bacterial structure in fertilized soils M. Ibrahim et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152495
- High Levels of CO2 Exchange During Synoptic‐Scale Events Introduce Large Uncertainty Into the Arctic Carbon Budget K. Jentzsch et al. 10.1029/2020GL092256
- Effects of active layer seasonal dynamics and plant phenology on CO2 land-atmosphere fluxes at polygonal tundra in the High Arctic, Svalbard N. Cannone et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2018.11.013
- Evaluating multi-year, multi-site data on the energy balance closure of eddy-covariance flux measurements at cropland sites in southwestern Germany R. Eshonkulov et al. 10.5194/bg-16-521-2019
- Kelvin–Helmholtz Billows in the Rising Turbulent Layer During Morning Evolution of the ABL at Dome C, Antarctica I. Petenko et al. 10.1007/s10546-022-00781-y
- Assessing the dynamics of vegetation productivity in circumpolar regions with different satellite indicators of greenness and photosynthesis S. Walther et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6221-2018
- Plant traits and associated data from a warming experiment, a seabird colony, and along elevation in Svalbard V. Vandvik et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02467-7
- Long‐Term Drainage Reduces CO2 Uptake and CH4 Emissions in a Siberian Permafrost Ecosystem F. Kittler et al. 10.1002/2017GB005774
- Inferring surface energy fluxes using drone data assimilation in large eddy simulations N. Pirk et al. 10.5194/amt-15-7293-2022
- CO2 and CH4 exchanges between moist moss tundra and atmosphere on Kapp Linné, Svalbard A. Lindroth et al. 10.5194/bg-19-3921-2022
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023