Nitrogen transformations along a shallow subterranean estuary
Mathilde Couturier et al.
Total article views: 1,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,755 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,250 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 505 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal and Spatial Variation in the Location and Reactivity of a Nitrate‐Contaminated Groundwater Discharge Zone in a Lakebed R. Smith et al. 10.1029/2018JG004635
- Submarine Groundwater Discharge: Updates on Its Measurement Techniques, Geophysical Drivers, Magnitudes, and Effects M. Taniguchi et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00141
- Microbial nitrogen loss by coupled nitrification to denitrification and anammox in a permeable subterranean estuary at Gloucester Point, Virginia J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112440
- Methods in Capturing the Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Flow and Biogeochemical Reactivity in Sandy Beach Aquifers: A Review K. Kim & J. Heiss 10.3390/w13060782
- Tidal Pumping-Induced Nutrients Dynamics and Biogeochemical Implications in an Intertidal Aquifer Y. Liu et al. 10.1002/2017JG004017
- Denitrification hotspots in intertidal mixing zones linked to geologic heterogeneity J. Heiss et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab90a6
- Effects of coastal lagoon water level on groundwater fluxes of nutrients to the coastal zone of southern Brazil G. de Souza et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2020.103459
- The Subterranean Estuary: Technical Term, Simple Analogy, or Source of Confusion? C. Duque et al. 10.1029/2019WR026554
- Reactive Solute Transport Through Two Contrasting Subterranean Estuary Exit Sites in the Ría de Vigo (NW Iberian Peninsula) E. Calvo-Martin et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.626813
- Seasonality of Nutrient Flux and Biogeochemistry in an Intertidal Aquifer Y. Liu et al. 10.1029/2018JC014197
- Inorganic carbon and alkalinity biogeochemistry and fluxes in an intertidal beach aquifer: Implications for ocean acidification Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126036
- Photoreactivities of two distinct dissolved organic matter pools in groundwater of a subarctic island L. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2018.03.003
- Interactions between iron and organic carbon in a sandy beach subterranean estuary M. Sirois et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2018.02.004
- Biogeochemistry in an intertidal pocket beach A. Mouret et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106920
- Sources and behavior of ammonium during riverbank filtration G. Covatti & T. Grischek 10.1016/j.watres.2020.116788
- Does Nitrate Enrichment Accelerate Organic Matter Turnover in Subterranean Estuaries? J. Ibánhez et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.661201
- Whale burial and organic matter impacts on biogeochemical cycling in beach aquifers and leachate fluxes to the nearshore zone J. Heiss 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2020.103656
- A State-Of-The-Art Perspective on the Characterization of Subterranean Estuaries at the Regional Scale N. Moosdorf et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.601293
- Significant microbial nitrogen loss from denitrification and anammox in the land-sea interface of low permeable sediments L. Jiao et al. 10.1016/j.ibiod.2018.10.002
- Biogeochemical attenuation of nitrate in a sandy subterranean estuary: Insights from two stable isotope approaches W. Wong et al. 10.1002/lno.11576
- Seasonality of Organic Matter Degradation Regulates Nutrient and Metal Net Fluxes in a High Energy Sandy Beach J. Ahrens et al. 10.1029/2019JG005399
- Vertical Stratification of Sediment Microbial Communities Along Geochemical Gradients of a Subterranean Estuary Located at the Gloucester Beach of Virginia, United States Y. Hong et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2018.03343
- Climate and Seasonal Temperature Controls on Biogeochemical Transformations in Unconfined Coastal Aquifers C. Cogswell & J. Heiss 10.1029/2021JG006605
- Radium and nitrogen isotopes tracing fluxes and sources of submarine groundwater discharge driven nitrate in an urbanized coastal area X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144616
Latest update: 21 Jan 2022