The fate of a southwest Pacific bloom: gauging the impact of submesoscale vs. mesoscale circulation on biological gradients in the subtropics
Alain de Verneil et al.
Total article views: 1,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,620 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,035 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 587 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 585 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbonate system distribution, anthropogenic carbon and acidification in the western tropical South Pacific (OUTPACE 2015 transect) T. Wagener et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5221-2018
- Microbial community structure in the western tropical South Pacific N. Bock et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3909-2018
- <i>Trichodesmium</i> physiological ecology and phosphate reduction in the western tropical South Pacific K. Frischkorn et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5761-2018
- Dynamics and controls of heterotrophic prokaryotic production in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean: links with diazotrophic and photosynthetic activity F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2669-2018
- OUTPACE long duration stations: physical variability, context of biogeochemical sampling, and evaluation of sampling strategy A. de Verneil et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2125-2018
- Programmed cell death in diazotrophs and the fate of organic matter in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean during the OUTPACE cruise D. Spungin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3893-2018
- Intermediate water flows in the western South Pacific: as revealed by individual Argo floats trajectories and a model re-analysis S. Barbot et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4103-2018
- Meso-zooplankton structure and functioning in the western tropical South Pacific along the 20th parallel south during the OUTPACE survey (February–April 2015) F. Carlotti et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7273-2018
- Aphotic N<sub>2</sub> fixation along an oligotrophic to ultraoligotrophic transect in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean M. Benavides et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3107-2018
- Optical proxy for particulate organic nitrogen from BGC-Argo floats A. Fumenia et al. 10.1364/OE.395648
- Dissolved organic matter stimulates N2 fixation and nifH gene expression in Trichodesmium M. Benavides et al. 10.1093/femsle/fnaa034
- PROTEVS-MED field experiments: very high resolution hydrographic surveys in the Western Mediterranean Sea P. Garreau et al. 10.5194/essd-12-441-2020
- Longitudinal contrast in turbulence along a ∼ 19° S section in the Pacific and its consequences for biogeochemical fluxes P. Bouruet-Aubertot et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7485-2018
- Distribution and rates of nitrogen fixation in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean constrained by nitrogen isotope budgets A. Knapp et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2619-2018
- Vertical Motions and Their Effects on a Biogeochemical Tracer in a Cyclonic Structure Finely Observed in the Ligurian Sea L. Rousselet et al. 10.1029/2018JC014392
- In-depth characterization of diazotroph activity across the western tropical South Pacific hotspot of N<sub>2</sub> fixation (OUTPACE cruise) S. Bonnet et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4215-2018
- The Delayed Island Mass Effect: How Islands can Remotely Trigger Blooms in the Oligotrophic Ocean M. Messié et al. 10.1029/2019GL085282
- Large- to submesoscale surface circulation and its implications on biogeochemical/biological horizontal distributions during the OUTPACE cruise (southwest Pacific) L. Rousselet et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2411-2018
- N<sub>2</sub> fixation as a dominant new N source in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean (OUTPACE cruise) M. Caffin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2565-2018
- The composition and distribution of semi-labile dissolved organic matter across the southwest Pacific C. Panagiotopoulos et al. 10.5194/bg-16-105-2019
- Monitoring the Influence of the Mesoscale Ocean Dynamics on Phytoplanktonic Plumes around the Marquesas Islands Using Multi-Satellite Missions A. Cassianides et al. 10.3390/rs12162520
- Preface: The Oligotrophy to the UlTra-oligotrophy PACific Experiment (OUTPACE cruise, 18 February to 3 April 2015) T. Moutin et al. 10.5194/bg-14-3207-2017
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021