Amplification of global warming through pH dependence of DMS production simulated with a fully coupled Earth system model
Jörg Schwinger et al.
Total article views: 2,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,957 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,258 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 699 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dimethylsulfide (DMS), marine biogenic aerosols and the ecophysiology of coral reefs R. Jackson et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2181-2020
- Evaluation of ocean dimethylsulfide concentration and emission in CMIP6 models J. Bock et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3823-2021
- Processes That Contribute to Decreased Dimethyl Sulfide Production in Response to Ocean Acidification in Subtropical Waters S. Archer et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00245
- A meta-analysis of microcosm experiments shows that dimethyl sulfide (DMS) production in polar waters is insensitive to ocean acidification F. Hopkins et al. 10.5194/bg-17-163-2020
- Overview of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM2) and key climate response of CMIP6 DECK, historical, and scenario simulations Ø. Seland et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6165-2020
- Impact of anthropogenic pH perturbation on dimethyl sulfide cycling R. Bénard et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00043
- Tracking Improvement in Simulated Marine Biogeochemistry Between CMIP5 and CMIP6 R. Séférian et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00160-0
- Interactions between the atmosphere, cryosphere, and ecosystems at northern high latitudes M. Boy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2015-2019
- Impacts of Shifts in Phytoplankton Community on Clouds and Climate via the Sulfur Cycle S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2017GB005862
- Coral-reef-derived dimethyl sulfide and the climatic impact of the loss of coral reefs S. Fiddes et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5883-2021
- Sensitivity of Arctic sulfate aerosol and clouds to changes in future surface seawater dimethylsulfide concentrations R. Mahmood et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6419-2019
- Cloud, precipitation and radiation responses to large perturbations in global dimethyl sulfide S. Fiddes et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10177-2018
- Factors controlling marine aerosol size distributions and their climate effects over the northwest Atlantic Ocean region B. Croft et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1889-2021
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
- Preface: Ernst Maier-Reimer and his way of modelling the ocean C. Heinze & K. Hasselmann 10.5194/bg-16-751-2019
- ESD Reviews: Climate feedbacks in the Earth system and prospects for their evaluation C. Heinze et al. 10.5194/esd-10-379-2019
- Ocean biogeochemistry in the Norwegian Earth System Model version 2 (NorESM2) J. Tjiputra et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2393-2020
- The Influence of Ocean Acidification and Warming on DMSP & DMS in New Zealand Coastal Water A. Saint-Macary et al. 10.3390/atmos12020181
- Effects of ocean acidification and short-term light/temperature stress on biogenic dimethylated sulfur compounds cycling in the Changjiang River Estuary S. Jian et al. 10.1071/EN18186
- Contrasting effects of acidification and warming on dimethylsulfide concentrations during a temperate estuarine fall bloom mesocosm experiment R. Bénard et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1167-2019
- The impacts of ocean acidification on marine trace gases and the implications for atmospheric chemistry and climate F. Hopkins et al. 10.1098/rspa.2019.0769
- Web Strategy to Convey Marine Biogeochemical Feedback Concepts to the Policy Community: Aerosol and Sea Ice Z. Menzo 10.3390/atmos9010022
- Climate Change Impacts on Natural Sulfur Production: Ocean Acidification and Community Shifts Z. Menzo et al. 10.3390/atmos9050167
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021