The acclimative biogeochemical model of the southern North Sea
Onur Kerimoglu et al.
Total article views: 2,099 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,982 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,974 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,221 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 755 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 753 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wadden Sea Eutrophication: Long-Term Trends and Regional Differences J. van Beusekom et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00370
- Simulating the ocean’s chlorophyll dynamic range from coastal upwelling to oligotrophy N. Van Oostende et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2018.10.009
- A 1-Dimensional Sympagic–Pelagic–Benthic Transport Model (SPBM): Coupled Simulation of Ice, Water Column, and Sediment Biogeochemistry, Suitable for Arctic Applications . Yakubov et al. 10.3390/w11081582
- Tidal impacts on primary production in the North Sea C. Zhao et al. 10.5194/esd-10-287-2019
- Modelling eutrophication in lake ecosystems: A review B. Vinçon-Leite & C. Casenave 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.320
- Evaluating Uncertainties in Reconstructing the Pre-eutrophic State of the North Sea C. Stegert et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.637483
- The large-scale impact of offshore wind farm structures on pelagic primary productivity in the southern North Sea K. Slavik et al. 10.1007/s10750-018-3653-5
- Toward Improved Model Capacities for Assessment of Climate Impacts on Coastal Bentho-Pelagic Food Webs and Ecosystem Services S. Horn et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.567266
- On the separation between inorganic and organic fractions of suspended matter in a marine coastal environment M. Schartau et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2018.12.011
- North Sea Ecosystem-Scale Model-Based Quantification of Net Primary Productivity Changes by the Benthic Filter Feeder Mytilus edulis C. Lemmen 10.3390/w10111527
- Enhancing Ocean Biogeochemical Models With Phytoplankton Variable Composition P. Anugerahanti et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.675428
- Modular System for Shelves and Coasts (MOSSCO v1.0) – a flexible and multi-component framework for coupled coastal ocean ecosystem modelling C. Lemmen et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-915-2018
- Interactive impacts of meteorological and hydrological conditions on the physical and biogeochemical structure of a coastal system O. Kerimoglu et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5097-2020
- FESOM-C v.2: coastal dynamics on hybrid unstructured meshes A. Androsov et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1009-2019
- Manganese dynamics in tidal basins of the Wadden Sea: Spatial/seasonal patterns and budget estimates M. Beck et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2020.103847
- A model-based projection of historical state of a coastal ecosystem: Relevance of phytoplankton stoichiometry O. Kerimoglu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.215
- Evaluation and Application of Newly Designed Finite Volume Coastal Model FESOM-C, Effect of Variable Resolution in the Southeastern North Sea I. Kuznetsov et al. 10.3390/w12051412
- Less Nutrients but More Phytoplankton: Long-Term Ecosystem Dynamics of the Southern North Sea X. Xu et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00662
- Physics or biology? Persistent chlorophyll accumulation in a shallow coastal sea explained by pathogens and carnivorous grazing K. Wirtz & G. Mancinelli 10.1371/journal.pone.0212143
- A model study on the large-scale effect of macrofauna on the suspended sediment concentration in a shallow shelf sea M. Nasermoaddeli et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2017.11.002
- Characterizing the vertical distribution of chlorophyll a in the German Bight C. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2019.01.012
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021