21 Nov 2017
Research article | 21 Nov 2017
Carbon uptake and biogeochemical change in the Southern Ocean, south of Tasmania
Paula Conde Pardo et al.
Total article views: 2,210 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,094 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,087 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,595 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 492 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of the Carbonate Chemistry Seasonal Cycles in the Southern Ocean From Persistent Observational Platforms N. Williams et al. 10.1029/2017JC012917
- Surface ocean carbon dioxide variability in South Pacific boundary currents and Subantarctic waters P. C. Pardo et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-44109-2
- GLODAPv2.2019 – an update of GLODAPv2 A. Olsen et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1437-2019
- Finding mesopelagic prey in a changing Southern Ocean C. McMahon et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55152-4
- Variability of nutrients and carbon dioxide in the Antarctic Intermediate Water between 1990 and 2014 E. Panassa et al. 10.1007/s10236-018-1131-2
- The Fate of Carbon and Nutrients Exported Out of the Southern Ocean J. Hauck et al. 10.1029/2018GB005977
- Changing Biogeochemistry of the Southern Ocean and Its Ecosystem Implications S. Henley et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00581
- Decadal‐Scale Increases of Anthropogenic CO 2 in Antarctic Bottom Water in the Indian and Western Pacific Sectors of the Southern Ocean A. Murata et al. 10.1029/2018GL080604
- Coccolithophore populations and their contribution to carbonate export during an annual cycle in the Australian sector of the Antarctic zone A. Rigual Hernández et al. 10.5194/bg-15-1843-2018
- Pacific Anthropogenic Carbon Between 1991 and 2017 B. Carter et al. 10.1029/2018GB006154
- Variability and stability of anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> in Antarctic Bottom Water observed in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean, 1978–2018 L. Mahieu et al. 10.5194/os-16-1559-2020
- Manganese biogeochemistry in the Southern Ocean, from Tasmania to Antarctica P. Latour et al. 10.1002/lno.11772
- Assessment of Annual Physico-Chemical Variability via High-Temporal Resolution Monitoring in an Antarctic Shallow Coastal Site (Terra Nova Bay, Ross Sea) C. Lombardi et al. 10.3390/min11040374
- Seawater acidification and anthropogenic carbon distribution on the continental shelf and slope of the western South Atlantic Ocean M. Carvalho-Borges et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2018.06.008
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022