| Highlight paper
19 Apr 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 19 Apr 2018
Interannual drivers of the seasonal cycle of CO2 in the Southern Ocean
Luke Gregor et al.
Total article views: 4,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,270 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,246 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,783 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 463 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Utilizing the Drake Passage Time-series to understand variability and change in subpolar Southern Ocean <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> A. Fay et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3841-2018
- Machine learning identifies a strong association between warming and reduced primary productivity in an oligotrophic ocean gyre D. D’Alelio et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-59989-y
- Storms drive outgassing of CO2 in the subpolar Southern Ocean S. Nicholson et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27780-w
- Detecting Regional Modes of Variability in Observation‐Based Surface Ocean p CO 2 P. Landschützer et al. 10.1029/2018GL081756
- Changing Biogeochemistry of the Southern Ocean and Its Ecosystem Implications S. Henley et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00581
- Why are Surface Ocean pH and CaCO 3 Saturation State Often out of Phase in Spatial Patterns and Seasonal Cycles? L. Xue et al. 10.1029/2021GB006949
- Surface ocean carbon dioxide variability in South Pacific boundary currents and Subantarctic waters P. C. Pardo et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-44109-2
- The Observed Seasonal Cycle of Macronutrients in Drake Passage: Relationship to Fronts and Utility as a Model Metric N. Freeman et al. 10.1029/2019JC015052
- Winter Air‐Sea CO 2 Fluxes Constructed From Summer Observations of the Polar Southern Ocean Suggest Weak Outgassing N. Mackay & A. Watson 10.1029/2020JC016600
- Anthropogenic Intensification of Surface Ocean Interannual pCO 2 Variability M. Gallego et al. 10.1029/2020GL087104
- Variability and stability of anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> in Antarctic Bottom Water observed in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean, 1978–2018 L. Mahieu et al. 10.5194/os-16-1559-2020
- The Variable Southern Ocean Carbon Sink N. Gruber et al. 10.1146/annurev-marine-121916-063407
- Suppressed p CO 2 in the Southern Ocean Due to the Interaction Between Current and Wind K. Kwak et al. 10.1029/2021JC017884
- A seamless ensemble-based reconstruction of surface ocean <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> and air–sea CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes over the global coastal and open oceans T. Chau et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1087-2022
- Carbon Sinks and Variations of pCO2 in the Southern Ocean From 1998 to 2018 Based on a Deep Learning Approach Y. Wang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3066552
- Seasonal to decadal spatiotemporal variations of the global ocean carbon sink M. Zhang et al. 10.1111/gcb.16031
- A comparative assessment of the uncertainties of global surface ocean CO<sub>2</sub> estimates using a machine-learning ensemble (CSIR-ML6 version 2019a) – have we hit the wall? L. Gregor et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-5113-2019
- OceanSODA-ETHZ: a global gridded data set of the surface ocean carbonate system for seasonal to decadal studies of ocean acidification L. Gregor & N. Gruber 10.5194/essd-13-777-2021
- Regional Wind Variability Modulates the Southern Ocean Carbon Sink L. Keppler & P. Landschützer 10.1038/s41598-019-43826-y
- Variability of Sea-Air Carbon Dioxide Flux in Autumn Across the Weddell Gyre and Offshore Dronning Maud Land in the Southern Ocean M. Ogundare et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.614263
- The seasonal cycle of <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> and CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes in the Southern Ocean: diagnosing anomalies in CMIP5 Earth system models N. Mongwe et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2851-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 May 2022