Water-stress-induced breakdown of carbon–water relations: indicators from diurnal FLUXNET patterns
Total article views: 3,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,499 with geography defined and 261 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,633 with geography defined and 229 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 898 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 866 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Physiological response of Swiss ecosystems to 2018 drought across plant types and elevation M. Gharun et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0521
- Non-stomatal processes are responsible for the decrease in gross primary production of a potato crop during edaphic drought Q. Beauclaire et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109782
- Process refinement contributed more than parameter optimization to improve the CoLM's performance in simulating the carbon and water fluxes in a grassland Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108067
- Emerging satellite observations for diurnal cycling of ecosystem processes J. Xiao et al. 10.1038/s41477-021-00952-8
- Using phase lags to evaluate model biases in simulating the diurnal cycle of evapotranspiration: a case study in Luxembourg M. Renner et al. 10.5194/hess-23-515-2019
- Towards Climate Change Preparedness in the MENA’s Agricultural Sector A. Govind 10.3390/agronomy12020279
- An Algorithm Differentiating Sunlit and Shaded Leaves for Improving Canopy Conductance and Vapotranspiration Estimates J. Li et al. 10.1029/2018JG004675
- Drought occurrence and time‐dominated variations in water use efficiency in an alpine meadow on the Tibetan Plateau T. Zhao et al. 10.1002/eco.2360
- Coupling Water and Carbon Fluxes to Constrain Estimates of Transpiration: The TEA Algorithm J. Nelson et al. 10.1029/2018JG004727
- Modeling canopy conductance and transpiration from solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence N. Shan et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.01.031
- Revisiting and attributing the global controls over terrestrial ecosystem functions of climate and plant traits at FLUXNET sites via causal graphical models H. Shi et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2727-2023
- An Increasing Effect of Soil Moisture on Semiempirical Water‐Use Efficiency Models From Wet to Dry Climate Regions X. Sun et al. 10.1029/2022JG007347
- Monitoring Tree Sway as an Indicator of Water Stress D. Ciruzzi & S. Loheide 10.1029/2019GL084122
- The three major axes of terrestrial ecosystem function M. Migliavacca et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03939-9
- Rapid reduction in ecosystem productivity caused by flash droughts based on decade-long FLUXNET observations M. Zhang & X. Yuan 10.5194/hess-24-5579-2020
- Combining functional physiological phenotyping and simulation model to estimate dynamic water use efficiency and infer transpiration sensitivity traits T. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2023.126955
- The Diurnal Dynamics of Gross Primary Productivity Using Observations From the Advanced Baseline Imager on the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite‐R Series at an Oak Savanna Ecosystem A. Khan et al. 10.1029/2021JG006701
- Detecting forest response to droughts with global observations of vegetation water content A. Konings et al. 10.1111/gcb.15872
- New-generation geostationary satellite reveals widespread midday depression in dryland photosynthesis during 2020 western U.S. heatwave X. Li et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adi0775
- Meteorological Influences on Short-Term Carbon-Water Relationships in Two Forests in Subtropical China J. Pan et al. 10.3390/atmos14030457
- Plant functional diversity influences water and carbon fluxes and their use efficiencies in native and disturbed dryland ecosystems A. Castellanos et al. 10.1002/eco.2415
- Resolve the Clear‐Sky Continuous Diurnal Cycle of High‐Resolution ECOSTRESS Evapotranspiration and Land Surface Temperature J. Wen et al. 10.1029/2022WR032227
- Carbon–water flux coupling under progressive drought S. Boese et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2557-2019
- Globally assessing the hysteresis between sub-diurnal actual evaporation and vapor pressure deficit at the ecosystem scale: Patterns and mechanisms S. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109085
- Concurrent and lagged effects of spring greening on seasonal carbon gain and water loss across the Northern Hemisphere J. Jin et al. 10.1007/s00484-020-01913-0
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023