Reviews and syntheses: Revisiting the boron systematics of aragonite and their application to coral calcification
Thomas M. DeCarlo et al.
Total article views: 2,704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,334 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,565 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 769 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigating marine bio‐calcification mechanisms in a changing ocean with in vivo and high‐resolution ex vivo Raman spectroscopy T. DeCarlo et al. 10.1111/gcb.14579
- Seawater temperature and buffering capacity modulate coral calcifying pH W. Guo 10.1038/s41598-018-36817-y
- Morphological, elemental, and boron isotopic insights into pathophysiology of diseased coral growth anomalies E. Andersson et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-65118-6
- Environmental records from coral skeletons: A decade of novel insights and innovation D. Thompson 10.1002/wcc.745
- Mapping coral calcification strategies from in situ boron isotope and trace element measurements of the tropical coral Siderastrea siderea T. Chalk et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-78778-1
- Boron concentrations and isotopic compositions in methane-derived authigenic carbonates: Constraints and limitations in reconstructing formation conditions W. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117337
- Thermal stress reduces pocilloporid coral resilience to ocean acidification by impairing control over calcifying fluid chemistry M. Guillermic et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba9958
- The effect of ocean acidification on tropical coral calcification: Insights from calcification fluid DIC chemistry N. Allison et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2018.09.004
- The primary controls on U/Ca and minor element proxies in a cold-water coral cultured under decoupled carbonate chemistry conditions A. Gothmann & A. Gagnon 10.1016/j.gca.2021.09.020
- Long‐Term Impacts of the 1997–1998 Bleaching Event on the Growth and Resilience of Massive Porites Corals From the Central Red Sea J. D'Olivo et al. 10.1029/2019GC008312
- Assessing multiproxy approaches (Sr/Ca, U/Ca, Li/Mg, and B/Mg) to reconstruct sea surface temperature from coral skeletons throughout the Great Barrier Reef Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147393
- Trace and major element incorporation into amorphous calcium carbonate (ACC) precipitated from seawater D. Evans et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2020.08.034
- Fidelity of the Coral Sr/Ca Paleothermometer Following Heat Stress in the Northern Galápagos A. Cheung et al. 10.1029/2021PA004323
- Environmental and physiochemical controls on coral calcification along a latitudinal temperature gradient in Western Australia C. Ross et al. 10.1111/gcb.14488
- Deconvolving the long-term impacts of ocean acidification and warming on coral biomineralisation J. D'Olivo et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115785
- Porites Calcifying Fluid pH on Seasonal to Diurnal Scales O. Knebel et al. 10.1029/2020JC016889
- Trace element proxies and stable isotopes used to identify water quality threats to elkhorn coral (Acropora palmata) at two national parks in St. Croix, USVI A. Bayless et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112575
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Jan 2022