Distribution of planktonic biogenic carbonate organisms in the Southern Ocean south of Australia: a baseline for ocean acidification impact assessment
Thomas W. Trull et al.
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,875 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,857 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,331 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 526 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Factors controlling coccolithophore biogeography in the Southern Ocean C. Nissen et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6997-2018
- Species distribution modelling of the Southern Ocean benthos: a review on methods, cautions and solutions C. Guillaumot et al. 10.1017/S0954102021000183
- Regional Characteristics of the Temporal Variability in the Global Particulate Inorganic Carbon Inventory J. Hopkins et al. 10.1029/2019GB006300
- Spatial Distribution Patterns of Appendicularians in the Drake Passage: Potential Indicators of Water Masses? M. Kalarus & A. Panasiuk 10.3390/d13070286
- Factors Controlling the Lack of Phytoplankton Biomass in Naturally Iron Fertilized Waters Near Heard and McDonald Islands in the Southern Ocean B. Wojtasiewicz et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00531
- Changing Biogeochemistry of the Southern Ocean and Its Ecosystem Implications S. Henley et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00581
- Southern Ocean Calcification Controls the Global Distribution of Alkalinity K. Krumhardt et al. 10.1029/2020GB006727
- The Observed Seasonal Cycle of Macronutrients in Drake Passage: Relationship to Fronts and Utility as a Model Metric N. Freeman et al. 10.1029/2019JC015052
- Coccolithophore populations and their contribution to carbonate export during an annual cycle in the Australian sector of the Antarctic zone A. Rigual Hernández et al. 10.5194/bg-15-1843-2018
- A three-dimensional niche comparison of <i>Emiliania huxleyi</i> and <i>Gephyrocapsa oceanica</i>: reconciling observations with projections N. Gafar & K. Schulz 10.5194/bg-15-3541-2018
- New Insights Into Processes Controlling the δ 30 Si of Sinking Diatoms: A Seasonally Resolved Box Model Approach I. Closset et al. 10.1029/2018GB006115
- Particle Fluxes at the Australian Southern Ocean Time Series (SOTS) Achieve Organic Carbon Sequestration at Rates Close to the Global Median, Are Dominated by Biogenic Carbonates, and Show No Temporal Trends Over 20-Years C. Wynn-Edwards et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00329
- Evidence for the Impact of Climate Change on Primary Producers in the Southern Ocean M. Pinkerton et al. 10.3389/fevo.2021.592027
- Coccolithophore biodiversity controls carbonate export in the Southern Ocean A. Rigual Hernández et al. 10.5194/bg-17-245-2020
- Seasonal succession of phytoplankton community structure from autonomous sampling at the Australian Southern Ocean Time Series (SOTS) observatory R. Eriksen et al. 10.3354/meps12420
- Full annual monitoring of Subantarctic Emiliania huxleyi populations reveals highly calcified morphotypes in high-CO2 winter conditions A. Rigual-Hernández et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-59375-8
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021