05 Jun 2018
Research article | 05 Jun 2018
CO2 flux over young and snow-covered Arctic pack ice in winter and spring
Daiki Nomura et al.
Total article views: 2,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,904 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,312 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 592 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of glacial water and carbonate minerals on wintertime sea-ice biogeochemistry and the CO2 system in an Arctic fjord in Svalbard A. Fransson et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.52
- Leaching of inorganic carbon and nutrients from rocks of the Arctic archipelagos (Novaya Zemlya and Svalbard) A. Polukhin et al. 10.2205/2021ES000758
- Atmosphere-Ice-Ocean-Ecosystem Processes in a Thinner Arctic Sea Ice Regime: The Norwegian Young Sea ICE (N-ICE2015) Expedition M. Granskog et al. 10.1002/2017JC013328
- A Model‐Based Analysis of Physical and Biogeochemical Controls on Carbon Exchange in the Upper Water Column, Sea Ice, and Atmosphere in a Seasonally Ice‐Covered Arctic Strait E. Mortenson et al. 10.1029/2018JC014376
- Sea Ice CO 2 Dynamics Across Seasons: Impact of Processes at the Interfaces F. Van der Linden et al. 10.1029/2019JC015807
- Wind, Convection and Fetch Dependence of Gas Transfer Velocity in an Arctic Sea‐Ice Lead Determined From Eddy Covariance CO 2 Flux Measurements J. Prytherch & M. Yelland 10.1029/2020GB006633
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Snow and sea ice M. Nicolaus et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000046
- Snow Property Controls on Modeled Ku-Band Altimeter Estimates of First-Year Sea Ice Thickness: Case Studies From the Canadian and Norwegian Arctic V. Nandan et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2966432
- The Effect of Basal Melting of the Shirase Glacier Tongue on the CO 2 System in Lützow‐Holm Bay, East Antarctica M. Kiuchi et al. 10.1029/2020JG005762
- Decadal vision in oceanography 2021: Polar oceans M. Yamamoto-Kawai et al. 10.5928/kaiyou.30.5_159
- Carbon Dynamics During the Formation of Sea Ice at Different Growth Rates D. König et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00234
- The future of Arctic sea-ice biogeochemistry and ice-associated ecosystems D. Lannuzel et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00940-4
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022