CO2 flux over young and snow-covered Arctic pack ice in winter and spring
Total article views: 2,498 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,498 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,366 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,731 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 635 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of glacial water and carbonate minerals on wintertime sea-ice biogeochemistry and the CO2system in an Arctic fjord in Svalbard A. Fransson et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.52
- Leaching of inorganic carbon and nutrients from rocks of the Arctic archipelagos (Novaya Zemlya and Svalbard) A. Polukhin et al. 10.2205/2021ES000758
- Sea Ice CO2 Dynamics Across Seasons: Impact of Processes at the Interfaces F. Van der Linden et al. 10.1029/2019JC015807
- Atmosphere-sea ice-ocean interaction study in Saroma-ko Lagoon, Hokkaido, Japan 2021 D. NOMURA et al. 10.5331/bgr.21R02
- Wind, Convection and Fetch Dependence of Gas Transfer Velocity in an Arctic Sea‐Ice Lead Determined From Eddy Covariance CO2 Flux Measurements J. Prytherch & M. Yelland 10.1029/2020GB006633
- Decadal vision in oceanography 2021: Polar oceans M. Yamamoto-Kawai et al. 10.5928/kaiyou.30.5_159
- Methane release from open leads and new ice following an Arctic winter storm event A. Silyakova et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2022.100874
- Variability of Atmospheric CO2 Over the Arctic Ocean: Insights From the O‐Buoy Chemical Observing Network K. Graham et al. 10.1029/2022JD036437
- Carbon Dynamics During the Formation of Sea Ice at Different Growth Rates D. König et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00234
- The future of Arctic sea-ice biogeochemistry and ice-associated ecosystems D. Lannuzel et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00940-4
- Integrated airborne investigation of the air composition over the Russian sector of the Arctic B. Belan et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3941-2022
- Still Arctic?—The changing Barents Sea S. Gerland et al. 10.1525/elementa.2022.00088
- A Model‐Based Analysis of Physical and Biogeochemical Controls on Carbon Exchange in the Upper Water Column, Sea Ice, and Atmosphere in a Seasonally Ice‐Covered Arctic Strait E. Mortenson et al. 10.1029/2018JC014376
- Air Composition over the Russian Arctic: 1—Methane O. Antokhina et al. 10.1134/S1024856023050032
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Snow and sea ice M. Nicolaus et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000046
- Snow Property Controls on Modeled Ku-Band Altimeter Estimates of First-Year Sea Ice Thickness: Case Studies From the Canadian and Norwegian Arctic V. Nandan et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2966432
- Factors controlling the precipitation of ikaite crystals within sea ice in a laboratory experiment H. NAKAJIMA & D. NOMURA 10.5331/seppyo.84.6_503
- The Effect of Basal Melting of the Shirase Glacier Tongue on the CO2 System in Lützow‐Holm Bay, East Antarctica M. Kiuchi et al. 10.1029/2020JG005762
- Atmosphere‐Ice‐Ocean‐Ecosystem Processes in a Thinner Arctic Sea Ice Regime: The Norwegian Young Sea ICE (N‐ICE2015) Expedition M. Granskog et al. 10.1002/2017JC013328
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023