Rapid mineralization of biogenic volatile organic compounds in temperate and Arctic soils
Christian Nyrop Albers et al.
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,729 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,149 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 580 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Soil Biogenic Volatile Organic Compound Flux in a Mixed Hardwood Forest: Net Uptake at Warmer Temperatures and the Importance of Mycorrhizal Associations A. Trowbridge et al. 10.1029/2019JG005479
- Nitrogen addition inhibits total monoterpene emissions in subtropical forest floor of South China X. Huang et al. 10.1007/s42832-020-0056-0
- Phenological stage of tundra vegetation controls bidirectional exchange of BVOCs in a climate change experiment on a subarctic heath N. Baggesen et al. 10.1111/gcb.15596
- Biogenic volatile release from permafrost thaw is determined by the soil microbial sink M. Kramshøj et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-05824-y
- Monoterpenes from tropical forest and oil palm plantation floor in Malaysian Borneo/Sabah: emission and composition J. Drewer et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13052-z
- Profiling soil volatile organic compounds after N fertilization in a soil grown with Rosmarinus officinalis E. Christodoulou et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.103934
- Stand type affects fluxes of volatile organic compounds from the forest floor in hemiboreal and boreal climates M. Mäki et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-04129-3
- Biogenic Volatile Organic Compounds in Arctic Soil: A Field Study of Concentrations and Variability With Vegetation Cover L. Wester‐Larsen et al. 10.1029/2019JG005551
- Soil Uptake of Volatile Organic Compounds: Ubiquitous and Underestimated? R. Rinnan & C. Albers 10.1029/2020JG005773
- Volatile emissions from thawing permafrost soils are influenced by meltwater drainage conditions M. Kramshøj et al. 10.1111/gcb.14582
- Ground Level Isoprenoid Exchanges Associated with Pinus pinea Trees in A Mediterranean Turf Z. Mu et al. 10.3390/atmos11080809
- Volatile organic compound fluxes in a subarctic peatland and lake R. Seco et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13399-2020
- Volatile methanol and acetone additions increase labile soil carbon and inhibit nitrification S. McBride et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00595-0
- Digestate Application on Two Different Soils: Agricultural Benefit and Risk M. Panuccio et al. 10.1007/s12649-020-01318-5
- Process Understanding of Soil BVOC Fluxes in Natural Ecosystems: A Review J. Tang et al. 10.1029/2018RG000634
Latest update: 14 May 2021