The devil's in the disequilibrium: multi-component analysis of dissolved carbon and oxygen changes under a broad range of forcings in a general circulation model
Sarah Eggleston and Eric D. Galbraith
Total article views: 1,804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,636 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,113 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,106 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 530 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variable C∕P composition of organic production and its effect on ocean carbon storage in glacial-like model simulations M. Ödalen et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2219-2020
- Meridional Ocean Carbon Transport A. Aldama‐Campino et al. 10.1029/2019GB006336
- Carbon burial in deep-sea sediment and implications for oceanic inventories of carbon and alkalinity over the last glacial cycle O. Cartapanis et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1819-2018
- Glacial deep ocean deoxygenation driven by biologically mediated air–sea disequilibrium E. Cliff et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-00667-z
- Deep Pacific storage of respired carbon during the last ice age: Perspectives from bottom water oxygen reconstructions A. Jacobel et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106065
- Tracking Southern Ocean Sea Ice Extent With Winter Water: A New Method Based on the Oxygen Isotopic Signature of Foraminifera D. Lund et al. 10.1029/2020PA004095
- Processes Driving Global Interior Ocean pH Distribution S. Lauvset et al. 10.1029/2019GB006229
- The Biological Pump During the Last Glacial Maximum E. Galbraith & L. Skinner 10.1146/annurev-marine-010419-010906
- Ocean biogeochemistry in the Norwegian Earth System Model version 2 (NorESM2) J. Tjiputra et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2393-2020
- Stability of Marine Organic Matter Respiration Stoichiometry T. Tanioka & K. Matsumoto 10.1029/2019GL085564
- Marine Reservoir Age Variability Over the Last Deglaciation: Implications for Marine CarbonCycling and Prospects for Regional Radiocarbon Calibrations L. Skinner et al. 10.1029/2019PA003667
- Atlantic Ocean Ventilation Changes Across the Last Deglaciation and Their Carbon Cycle Implications L. Skinner et al. 10.1029/2020PA004074
- Air-sea disequilibrium enhances ocean carbon storage during glacial periods S. Khatiwala et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaw4981
- I/Ca in epifaunal benthic foraminifera: A semi-quantitative proxy for bottom water oxygen in a multi-proxy compilation for glacial ocean deoxygenation W. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.116055
- Sensitivity of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> to regional variability in particulate organic matter remineralization depths J. Wilson et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2923-2019
- Evaluating the Glacial‐Deglacial Carbon Respiration and Ventilation Change Hypothesis as a Mechanism for Changing Atmospheric CO 2 L. Stott et al. 10.1029/2020GL091296
- The influence of the ocean circulation state on ocean carbon storage and CO<sub>2</sub> drawdown potential in an Earth system model M. Ödalen et al. 10.5194/bg-15-1367-2018
- Response of a comprehensive climate model to a broad range of external forcings: relevance for deep ocean ventilation and the development of late Cenozoic ice ages E. Galbraith & C. de Lavergne 10.1007/s00382-018-4157-8
Latest update: 19 Oct 2021