Articles | Volume 15, issue 14
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A multi-method autonomous assessment of primary productivity and export efficiency in the springtime North Atlantic
Total article views: 2,544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,399 with geography defined and 145 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,812 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 606 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 587 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A 50-Year Journey from Phosphate to Autonomous Underwater Vehicles M. Perry 10.1146/annurev-marine-010419-010945
- Primary Production, an Index of Climate Change in the Ocean: Satellite-Based Estimates over Two Decades G. Kulk et al. 10.3390/rs12050826
- Decoupling of ΔO<sub>2</sub>∕Ar and particulate organic carbon dynamics in nearshore surface ocean waters S. Rosengard et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3277-2020
- Grazing behavior and winter phytoplankton accumulation M. Freilich et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5595-2021
- Diurnal and Seasonal Variability of Near‐Surface Oxygen in the Strait of Georgia C. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JC014766
- Enhancement of phytoplankton biomass leeward of Tahiti as observed by Biogeochemical-Argo floats R. Sauzède et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103284
- The Imprint of Primary Production on High-Frequency Profiles of Lake Optical Properties C. Minaudo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02585
- Diel Measurements of Oxygen‐ and Carbon‐Based Ocean Metabolism Across a Trophic Gradient in the North Pacific F. Henderikx Freitas et al. 10.1029/2019GB006518
- Biological production in two contrasted regions of the Mediterranean Sea during the oligotrophic period: an estimate based on the diel cycle of optical properties measured by BioGeoChemical-Argo profiling floats M. Barbieux et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1165-2022
- In Situ Estimates of Net Primary Production in the Western North Atlantic With Argo Profiling Floats B. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JG006116
- Can ocean community production and respiration be determined by measuring high-frequency oxygen profiles from autonomous floats? C. Gordon et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4119-2020
- Net Ecosystem Production of Lakes Estimated From Hypolimnetic Organic Carbon Sinks T. Steinsberger et al. 10.1029/2020WR029473
- A new method to estimate planktonic oxygen metabolism using high‐frequency sensor measurements in mesocosm experiments and considering daytime and nighttime respirations T. Soulié et al. 10.1002/lom3.10424
- Primary and Net Ecosystem Production in a Large Lake Diagnosed From High‐Resolution Oxygen Measurements B. Fernández Castro et al. 10.1029/2020WR029283
- Phytoplankton Growth and Productivity in the Western North Atlantic: Observations of Regional Variability From the NAAMES Field Campaigns J. Fox et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00024
- Photoacclimation State of an Arctic Underice Phytoplankton Bloom H. Kauko et al. 10.1029/2018JC014777
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023