Seasonal development of iron limitation in the sub-Antarctic zone
Total article views: 2,482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,299 with geography defined and 183 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,755 with geography defined and 155 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 544 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Early winter barium excess in the southern Indian Ocean as an annual remineralisation proxy (GEOTRACES GIPr07 cruise) N. van Horsten et al. 10.5194/bg-19-3209-2022
- Absence of photophysiological response to iron addition in autumn phytoplankton in the Antarctic sea-ice zone A. Singh et al. 10.5194/bg-20-3073-2023
- Spatial and temporal variability of phytoplankton photophysiology in the Atlantic Southern Ocean A. Singh et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.912856
- Southern Ocean Phytoplankton Stimulated by Wildfire Emissions and Sustained by Iron Recycling J. Weis et al. 10.1029/2021GL097538
- Phytoplankton responses to dust addition in the Fe–Mn co-limited eastern Pacific sub-Antarctic differ by source region N. Wyatt et al. 10.1073/pnas.2220111120
- Iron and light limitation of phytoplankton growth off East Antarctica C. Vives et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2022.103774
- Sub‐Seasonal Forcing Drives Year‐To‐Year Variations of Southern Ocean Primary Productivity C. Prend et al. 10.1029/2022GB007329
- Iron Supply Pathways Between the Surface and Subsurface Waters of the Southern Ocean: From Winter Entrainment to Summer Storms S. Nicholson et al. 10.1029/2019GL084657
- Seasonal Depletion of the Dissolved Iron Reservoirs in the Sub‐Antarctic Zone of the Southern Atlantic Ocean T. Mtshali et al. 10.1029/2018GL081355
- The Seasonal Cycle of Nitrogen Uptake and Nitrification in the Atlantic Sector of the Southern Ocean M. Mdutyana et al. 10.1029/2019GB006363
- Multi-Year Observations of Fluorescence and Backscatter at the Southern Ocean Time Series (SOTS) Shed Light on Two Distinct Seasonal Bio-Optical Regimes C. Schallenberg et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00595
- Spatial and temporal drivers of fluorescence quantum yield variability in the Southern Ocean T. Ryan‐Keogh et al. 10.1002/lno.12295
- Southern Ocean phytoplankton dynamics and carbon export: insights from a seasonal cycle approach S. Thomalla et al. 10.1098/rsta.2022.0068
- Physical control on the inter-annual variability of summer dissolved nutrient concentration and phytoplankton biomass in the Indian sector of the Southern Ocean J. George et al. 10.1016/j.oceano.2022.06.003
- Southern Ocean Iron Limitation of Primary Production between Past Knowledge and Future Projections E. Bazzani et al. 10.3390/jmse11020272
- Deriving a Proxy for Iron Limitation From Chlorophyll Fluorescence on Buoyancy Gliders T. Ryan-Keogh & S. Thomalla 10.3389/fmars.2020.00275
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023