08 Aug 2018
Research article | 08 Aug 2018
Evaluating and improving the Community Land Model's sensitivity to land cover
Ronny Meier et al.
Total article views: 3,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,015 with geography defined and 395 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,279 with geography defined and 281 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 736 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Opposing Effects of Reforestation and Afforestation on the Diurnal Temperature Cycle at the Surface and in the Lowest Atmospheric Model Level in the European Summer M. Breil et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0624.1
- Evaluation of coupled regional climate models in representing the local biophysical effects of afforestation over continental China J. Ge et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0462.1
- Biogeophysical impacts of forestation in Europe: first results from the LUCAS (Land Use and Climate Across Scales) regional climate model intercomparison E. Davin et al. 10.5194/esd-11-183-2020
- Linking vegetation spectral reflectance with ecosystem carbon phenology in a temperate salt marsh A. Hill et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108481
- Contrasting impacts of forests on cloud cover based on satellite observations R. Xu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28161-7
- Distinct Impacts of Land Use and Land Management on Summer Temperatures L. Chen & P. Dirmeyer 10.3389/feart.2020.00245
- Deforestation reshapes land-surface energy-flux partitioning K. Yuan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8f9
- Different response of surface temperature and air temperature to deforestation in climate models J. Winckler et al. 10.5194/esd-10-473-2019
- Warming of hot extremes alleviated by expanding irrigation W. Thiery et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-14075-4
- The Local Biophysical Response to Land-Use Change in HadGEM2-ES E. Robertson 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0738.1
- Quantifying Regional Surface Energy Responses to Forest Structural Change in Nordic Fennoscandia Y. Kumkar et al. 10.1029/2019JD032092
- The Nonradiative Effect Dominates Local Surface Temperature Change Caused by Afforestation in China J. Ge et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0772.1
- Revealing the widespread potential of forests to increase low level cloud cover G. Duveiller et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24551-5
- Biomass heat storage dampens diurnal temperature variations in forests R. Meier et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab2b4e
- The Community Land Model Version 5: Description of New Features, Benchmarking, and Impact of Forcing Uncertainty D. Lawrence et al. 10.1029/2018MS001583
- Understanding each other's models: an introduction and a standard representation of 16 global water models to support intercomparison, improvement, and communication C. Telteu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3843-2021
- Agricultural management effects on mean and extreme temperature trends A. Gormley-Gallagher et al. 10.5194/esd-13-419-2022
- Importance of Surface Roughness for the Local Biogeophysical Effects of Deforestation J. Winckler et al. 10.1029/2018JD030127
- What determines the sign of the evapotranspiration response to afforestation in European summer? M. Breil et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1499-2021
- Empirical estimate of forestation-induced precipitation changes in Europe R. Meier et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00773-6
- Afforestation impact on soil temperature in regional climate model simulations over Europe G. Sofiadis et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-595-2022
- Reconciling the disagreement between observed and simulated temperature responses to deforestation L. Chen & P. Dirmeyer 10.1038/s41467-019-14017-0
- Biases in the albedo sensitivity to deforestation in CMIP5 models and their impacts on the associated historical radiative forcing Q. Lejeune et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1209-2020
- Nonlocal Effects Dominate the Global Mean Surface Temperature Response to the Biogeophysical Effects of Deforestation J. Winckler et al. 10.1029/2018GL080211
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023