30 Aug 2018
Research article | 30 Aug 2018
Aluminium in the North Atlantic Ocean and the Labrador Sea (GEOTRACES GA01 section): roles of continental inputs and biogenic particle removal
Jan-Lukas Menzel Barraqueta et al.
Total article views: 3,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,785 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,684 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,106 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,101 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Particulate Trace Element Export in the North Atlantic (GEOTRACES GA01 Transect, GEOVIDE Cruise) N. Lemaitre et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00045
- Ocean Dust Deposition Rates Constrained in a Data‐Assimilation Model of the Marine Aluminum Cycle H. Xu & T. Weber 10.1029/2021GB007049
- Introduction to the French GEOTRACES North Atlantic Transect (GA01): GEOVIDE cruise G. Sarthou et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7097-2018
- Atmospheric deposition fluxes over the Atlantic Ocean: a GEOTRACES case study J. Menzel Barraqueta et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1525-2019
- Inputs and processes affecting the distribution of particulate iron in the North Atlantic along the GEOVIDE (GEOTRACES GA01) section A. Gourain et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1563-2019
- Trace Element Biogeochemistry in the High‐Latitude North Atlantic Ocean: Seasonal Variations and Volcanic Inputs E. Achterberg et al. 10.1029/2020GB006674
- Particulate iron and other trace elements in near-surface waters of the high latitude North Atlantic following the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption C. Marsay & E. Achterberg 10.1016/j.marchem.2021.103959
- Controls on redox-sensitive trace metals in the Mauritanian oxygen minimum zone I. Rapp et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4157-2019
- On Using Si to Unravel Potential Sources of Dissolved Al to the Deep Arctic C. Measures & M. Hatta 10.1029/2021JC017399
- Dissolved iron in the North Atlantic Ocean and Labrador Sea along the GEOVIDE section (GEOTRACES section GA01) M. Tonnard et al. 10.5194/bg-17-917-2020
- A First Global Oceanic Compilation of Observational Dissolved Aluminum Data With Regional Statistical Data Treatment J. Menzel Barraqueta et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00468
- The <sup>226</sup>Ra–Ba relationship in the North Atlantic during GEOTRACES-GA01 E. Le Roy et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3027-2018
- Distributions of total and size-fractionated particulate <sup>210</sup>Po and <sup>210</sup>Pb activities along the North Atlantic GEOTRACES GA01 transect: GEOVIDE cruise Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5437-2018
- Regional trends in the fractional solubility of Fe and other metals from North Atlantic aerosols (GEOTRACES cruises GA01 and GA03) following a two-stage leach R. Shelley et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2271-2018
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022