Articles | Volume 15, issue 18
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Silicon cycle in the tropical South Pacific: contribution to the global Si cycle and evidence for an active pico-sized siliceous plankton
Total article views: 2,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,323 with geography defined and 242 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,742 with geography defined and 223 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Automatic Detection of Optical Signatures within and around Floating Tonga-Fiji Pumice Rafts Using MODIS, VIIRS, and OLCI Satellite Sensors A. Whiteside et al. 10.3390/rs13030501
- Significant Pico- and Nanoplankton Contributions to Biogenic Silica Standing Stocks and Production Rates in the Oligotrophic Eastern Indian Ocean Y. Wei et al. 10.1007/s10021-021-00608-w
- A Large Silicon Pool in Small Picophytoplankton Y. Wei & J. Sun 10.3389/fmicb.2022.918120
- Size-Fractionated Biogenic Silica Standing Stocks and Carbon Biomass in the Western Tropical North Pacific: Evidence for the Ecological Importance of Pico-Sized Plankton in Oligotrophic Gyres Y. Wei et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.691367
- Microbial functional structure and stable isotopic variation of leptocephali across three current zones in the western South Pacific L. Ghinter et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102264
- Biogenic silica accumulation in picoeukaryotes: Novel players in the marine silica cycle Y. Churakova et al. 10.1111/1758-2229.13144
- Bacterial biosilicification: a new insight into the global silicon cycle T. Ikeda 10.1093/bbb/zbab069
- Intracellular silicification by early-branching magnetotactic bacteria J. Li et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abn6045
- Synechococcus silicon accumulation in oligotrophic oceans Y. Wei et al. 10.1002/lno.12015
- The upper ocean silicon cycle of the subarctic Pacific during the EXPORTS field campaign M. Brzezinski et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00087
- Deriving Particulate Organic Carbon in Coastal Waters from Remote Sensing: Inter-Comparison Exercise and Development of a Maximum Band-Ratio Approach T. Tran et al. 10.3390/rs11232849
- Significant contribution of picoplankton size fraction to biogenic silica standing stocks in the Western Pacific Ocean Y. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102516
- MH-ICP-MS Analysis of the Freshwater and Saltwater Environmental Resources of Upolu Island, Samoa S. Rabieh et al. 10.3390/molecules25214871
- Transfer of diazotroph-derived nitrogen to the planktonic food web across gradients of N<sub>2</sub> fixation activity and diversity in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean M. Caffin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3795-2018
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023