Articles | Volume 15, issue 19
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
An intercomparison of oceanic methane and nitrous oxide measurements
Total article views: 4,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,828 with geography defined and 399 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,150 with geography defined and 372 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 678 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane production in oxic seawater of the western North Pacific and its marginal seas W. Ye et al. 10.1002/lno.11457
- Technical note: Seamless gas measurements across the land–ocean aquatic continuum – corrections and evaluation of sensor data for CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub> and O<sub>2</sub> from field deployments in contrasting environments A. Canning et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1351-2021
- Response of marine methane dissolved concentrations and emissions in the Southern North Sea to the European 2018 heatwave A. Borges et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2019.104004
- Pelagic Methane Sink Enhanced by Benthic Methanotrophs Ejected From a Gas Seep S. Jordan et al. 10.1029/2021GL094819
- N2O dynamics in the western Arctic Ocean during the summer of 2017 J. Heo et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-92009-1
- River Inflow Dominates Methane Emissions in an Arctic Coastal System C. Manning et al. 10.1029/2020GL087669
- Net community metabolism of a Posidonia oceanica meadow W. Champenois & A. Borges 10.1002/lno.11724
- Greenhouse gases, nutrients and the carbonate system in the Reloncaví Fjord (Northern Chilean Patagonia): Implications on aquaculture of the mussel, Mytilus chilensis, during an episodic volcanic eruption M. Yevenes et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.037
- Temporal and Vertical Oxygen Gradients Modulate Nitrous Oxide Production in a Seasonally Anoxic Fjord: Saanich Inlet, British Columbia Q. Ji et al. 10.1029/2020JG005631
- Dissolved Nitrous Oxide and Hydroxylamine in the South Yellow Sea and the East China Sea During Early Spring: Distribution, Production, and Emissions X. Gu et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.725713
- A Harmonized Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Ocean Observation Network for the 21st Century H. Bange et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00157
- Meridional and Cross‐Shelf Variability of N 2 O and CH 4 in the Eastern‐South Atlantic B. Sabbaghzadeh et al. 10.1029/2020JC016878
- Nitrous oxide (N<sub>2</sub>O) and methane (CH<sub>4</sub>) in rivers and estuaries of northwestern Borneo H. Bange et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4321-2019
- Global ocean methane emissions dominated by shallow coastal waters T. Weber et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12541-7
- Modeling the Seasonality and Controls of Nitrous Oxide Emissions on the Northwest European Continental Shelf G. Lessin et al. 10.1029/2019JG005613
- Effects of irrigation regime and rice variety on greenhouse gas emissions and grain yields from paddy fields in central China Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.106830
- Inter-Comparison of the Spatial Distribution of Methane in the Water Column From Seafloor Emissions at Two Sites in the Western Black Sea Using a Multi-Technique Approach R. Grilli et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.626372
- Spatial Distribution of Dissolved Methane Over Extreme Oceanographic Gradients in the Subtropical Eastern South Pacific (17° to 37°S) L. Farías et al. 10.1029/2020JC016925
- Impact of effective polarisability models on the near-field interaction of dissolved greenhouse gases at ice and air interfaces J. Fiedler et al. 10.1039/C9CP03165K
- Protocols for Assessing Transformation Rates of Nitrous Oxide in the Water Column A. Bourbonnais et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.611937
- Characterization of marine microbial communities around an Arctic seabed hydrocarbon seep at Scott Inlet, Baffin Bay M. Cramm et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143961
- “Greenhouse gas dynamics in a coastal lagoon during the recovery of the macrophyte meadow (Mar Menor, SE Spain)” B. Vallejo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146314
- Ideas and perspectives: A strategic assessment of methane and nitrous oxide measurements in the marine environment S. Wilson et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5809-2020
- Bubble-mediated transport of benthic microorganisms into the water column: Identification of methanotrophs and implication of seepage intensity on transport efficiency S. Jordan et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61446-9
- Discrete Sample Introduction Module for Quantitative and Isotopic Analysis of Methane and Other Gases by Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy J. Pohlman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01386
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 May 2023