26 Oct 2018
Research article | 26 Oct 2018
Vivianite formation in methane-rich deep-sea sediments from the South China Sea
Jiarui Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,667 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,839 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 828 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of Sea-Level Change on Deep-Sea Sedimentary Records in the Northeastern South China Sea over the past 42 kyr B. Wang et al. 10.1155/2020/8814545
- The multiple sulphur isotope fingerprint of a sub-seafloor oxidative sulphur cycle driven by iron J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116165
- Zone of metal-driven anaerobic oxidation of methane is an important sink for phosphorus in the Taixinan Basin, South China Sea D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106268
- Ideas and perspectives: Sea-level change, anaerobic methane oxidation, and the glacial–interglacial phosphorus cycle B. Sundby et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1421-2022
- Phosphorus Species in Deep-Sea Carbonate Deposits: Implications for Phosphorus Cycling in Cold Seep Environments J. Zhou et al. 10.3390/min10070645
- Evolution of gas hydrates inventory and anaerobic oxidation of methane (AOM) after 40ka in the Taixinan Basin, South China Sea R. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2019.103084
- Geochemical Evidence of Metal-Driven Anaerobic Oxidation of Methane in the Shenhu Area, the South China Sea R. Xie et al. 10.3390/ijerph16193559
- Mineral authigenesis within chemosynthetic microbial mats: Coated grain formation and phosphogenesis at a Cretaceous hydrocarbon seep, New Zealand J. Zwicker et al. 10.1002/dep2.123
- Transformation of redox-sensitive to redox-stable iron-bound phosphorus in anoxic lake sediments under laboratory conditions L. Heinrich et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2020.116609
- Niche Differentiation of Sulfate- and Iron-Dependent Anaerobic Methane Oxidation and Methylotrophic Methanogenesis in Deep Sea Methane Seeps H. Li et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01409
- Multiple sulfur isotopes discriminate organoclastic and methane-based sulfate reduction by sub-seafloor pyrite formation J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.09.026
- The Effect of Early Diagenesis in Methanic Sediments on Sedimentary Magnetic Properties: Case Study From the SE Mediterranean Continental Shelf N. Amiel et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00283
- Characteristics of Authigenic Minerals around the Sulfate-Methane Transition Zone in the Methane-Rich Sediments of the Northern South China Sea: Inorganic Geochemical Evidence D. Wu et al. 10.3390/ijerph16132299
- The influence of coupling mode of methane leakage and debris input on anaerobic oxidation of methane R. Xie et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1803-5
- Recent, deep-sourced methane/mud discharge at the most active mud volcano in the western Mediterranean C. López-Rodríguez et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2018.11.013
- The biogeochemistry of ferruginous lakes and past ferruginous oceans E. Swanner et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103430
- Influence of surface geology on phosphorus export in coastal forested headwater catchments in Akita, Japan A. Hayakawa et al. 10.1080/00380768.2021.1890987
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022