08 Nov 2018
Research article | 08 Nov 2018
Spatiotemporal transformation of dissolved organic matter along an alpine stream flow path on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: importance of source and permafrost degradation
Yinghui Wang et al.
Total article views: 3,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,669 with geography defined and 339 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,790 with geography defined and 246 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 972 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparisons of dissolved organic matter and its optical characteristics in small low and high Arctic catchments C. Coch et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4535-2019
- Immobilization of relic anthropogenic dissolved organic matter from alpine rivers in the Himalayan-Tibetan Plateau in winter M. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2019.05.052
- Simulation of the Present and Future Projection of Permafrost on the Qinghai‐Tibet Plateau with Statistical and Machine Learning Models J. Ni et al. 10.1029/2020JD033402
- Disentangling the Effects of Climate, Vegetation, Soil and Related Substrate Properties on the Biodegradability of Permafrost‐Derived Dissolved Organic Carbon F. Liu et al. 10.1029/2018JG004944
- Climatic, land cover, and anthropogenic controls on dissolved organic matter quantity and quality from major alpine rivers across the Himalayan-Tibetan Plateau M. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142411
- Hillslopes in Headwaters of Qinghai‐Tibetan Plateau as Hotspots for Subsurface Dissolved Organic Carbon Processing During Permafrost Thaw Y. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020JG006222
- Molecular signatures of soil-derived dissolved organic matter constrained by mineral weathering Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2022.01.032
- Differences in Reference Evapotranspiration Variation and Climate-Driven Patterns in Different Altitudes of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau (1961–2017) Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/w13131749
- Significant methane ebullition from alpine permafrost rivers on the East Qinghai–Tibet Plateau L. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0571-8
- Warming and monsoonal climate lead to large export of millennial-aged carbon from permafrost catchments of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau C. Song et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab83ac
- Characterisation of shallow groundwater dissolved organic matter in aeolian, alluvial and fractured rock aquifers L. McDonough et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2020.01.022
- Spatial–temporal variations in riverine carbon strongly influenced by local hydrological events in an alpine catchment X. Wang et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3015-2021
- Production of tyrosine-like fluorescence and labile chromophoric dissolved organic matter (DOM) and low surface accumulation of low molecular weight-dominated DOM in a productive Antarctic sea M. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2019.04.009
- Decreasing diversity of rare bacterial subcommunities relates to dissolved organic matter along permafrost thawing gradients L. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105330
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023