Export flux of unprocessed atmospheric nitrate from temperate forested catchments: a possible new index for nitrogen saturation
Total article views: 2,675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,431 with geography defined and 244 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,994 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,775 with geography defined and 219 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 656 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Winter soil temperature and its effect on soil nitrate Status: A Support Vector Regression-based approach on the projected impacts M. Sahoo 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105958
- Stable hydrogen and oxygen isotopic compositions of water vapor in volcanic plumes sampled in glass bottles using cavity ring-down spectroscopy K. Takahashi et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.07.020
- Stable isotopic evidence for the excess leaching of unprocessed atmospheric nitrate from forested catchments under high nitrogen saturation W. Ding et al. 10.5194/bg-20-753-2023
- Terrestrial Nitrogen Inputs Affect the Export of Unprocessed Atmospheric Nitrate to Surface Waters: Insights from Triple Oxygen Isotopes of Nitrate J. Bostic et al. 10.1007/s10021-021-00722-9
- Isotopic Evidence for Microbial Nitrogen Cycling in a Glacier Interior of High-Mountain Asia S. Hattori et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c04757
- Response of river water chemistry to changing atmospheric environment and sulfur dynamics in a forested catchment in central Japan H. Sase et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00540-1
- Traditional land use effects on nutrient export from watersheds to coastal seas R. Sugimoto et al. 10.1007/s10705-020-10102-9
- Transboundary air pollution reduction rapidly reflected in stream water chemistry in forested catchment on the sea of Japan coast in central Japan H. Sase et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118223
- Downpour dynamics: outsized impacts of storm events on unprocessed atmospheric nitrate export in an urban watershed J. Bostic et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2485-2023
- Tracing the source of nitrate in a forested stream showing elevated concentrations during storm events W. Ding et al. 10.5194/bg-19-3247-2022
- Vertical changes in sulfur isotopic ratio of water flowing through a forested catchment along the coast of the sea of Japan in central Japan–a buffer against seasonal transboundary air pollution T. Saito et al. 10.1080/13416979.2023.2198113
- Levels and variations of soil bioavailable nitrogen among forests under high atmospheric nitrogen deposition Z. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156405
- Vertical Changes in the Flux of Atmospheric Nitrate From a Forest Canopy to the Surface Soil Based on Δ17O Values T. Inoue et al. 10.1029/2020JG005876
- Downpour Dynamics: Outsized Impacts of Storm Events on Unprocessed Atmospheric Nitrate Export in an Urban Watershed J. Bostic et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4110029
- Nitrogen saturation of forested catchments in central Japan - Progress or recovery? H. Sase et al. 10.1080/00380768.2021.1991228
- Determination of the triple oxygen isotopic composition of tropospheric ozone in terminal positions using a multistep nitrite‐coated filter‐pack system H. Xu et al. 10.1002/rcm.9124
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023