Articles | Volume 15, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Peat decomposability in managed organic soils in relation to land use, organic matter composition and temperature
Total article views: 2,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,802 with geography defined and 196 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,180 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 622 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Unraveling the Importance of Polyphenols for Microbial Carbon Mineralization in Rewetted Riparian Peatlands D. Zak et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00147
- Tropical peatland carbon storage linked to global latitudinal trends in peat recalcitrance S. Hodgkins et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-06050-2
- Pore-scale controls on hydrological and geochemical processes in peat: Implications on interacting processes C. McCarter et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103227
- Substrate quality of drained organic soils—Implications for carbon dioxide fluxes A. Säurich et al. 10.1002/jpln.202000475
- Drainage Canals in Southeast Asian Peatlands Increase Carbon Emissions N. Dadap et al. 10.1029/2020AV000321
- Carbon Dynamics in Rewetted Tropical Peat Swamp Forests T. Darusman et al. 10.3390/cli10030035
- Nitrous Oxide Dynamics in Agricultural Peat Soil in Response to Availability of Nitrate, Nitrite, and Iron Sulfides A. Taghizadeh-Toosi et al. 10.1080/01490451.2019.1666192
- Development and degradation of a submontane forest in the Beskid Wyspowy Mountains (Polish Western Carpathians) during the Holocene P. Kołaczek et al. 10.1177/09596836211033200
- Carbon stability in a Scottish lowland raised bog: potential legacy effects of historical land use and implications for global change H. Schimmel et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2020.108124
- The Use of Subsidence to Estimate Carbon Loss from Deforested and Drained Tropical Peatlands in Indonesia G. Anshari et al. 10.3390/f12060732
- The organic carbon dynamics of peat soil under liberica coffee cultivation B. Hafif & K. Sasmita 10.1088/1755-1315/418/1/012021
- Accumulation of C4‐carbon from Miscanthus in organic‐matter‐rich soils J. Leifeld et al. 10.1111/gcbb.12861
- 9000 years of changes in peat organic matter composition in Store Mosse (Sweden) traced using FTIR‐ATR A. Martínez Cortizas et al. 10.1111/bor.12527
- Lability classification of soil organic matter in the northern permafrost region P. Kuhry et al. 10.5194/bg-17-361-2020
- Soil organic matter stoichiometry as indicator for peatland degradation J. Leifeld et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-64275-y
- Impact of future climate scenarios on peatland and constructed wetland water quality: A mesocosm experiment within climate chambers S. Salimi & M. Scholz 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112459
- Technical Modernization as an Element of Technological Safety of a Peat Mining Enterprise (for Example «Tverregiontorf») T. Yakonovskaya & A. Zhigulskaya 10.1088/1755-1315/666/3/032078
- How do sand addition, soil moisture and nutrient status influence greenhouse gas fluxes from drained organic soils? A. Säurich et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2019.04.013
- Microbial enzyme activity and stoichiometry signal the effects of agricultural intervention on nutrient cycling in peatlands L. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.107242
- Comparing GHG Emissions from Drained Oil Palm and Recovering Tropical Peatland Forests in Malaysia S. Azizan et al. 10.3390/w13233372
- Distribution of nitrous oxide emissions from managed organic soils under different land uses estimated by the peat C/N ratio to improve national GHG inventories J. Leifeld 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.02.328
- Impact of Land Use Conversion on Carbon Stocks and Selected Peat Physico-chemical Properties in the Leyte Sab-a Basin Peatland, Philippines S. Decena et al. 10.1007/s13157-021-01520-8
- Large historical carbon emissions from cultivated northern peatlands C. Qiu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf1332
- Electrochemical Properties of Peat Particulate Organic Matter on a Global Scale: Relation to Peat Chemistry and Degree of Decomposition H. Teickner et al. 10.1029/2021GB007160
- Land use-driven historical soil carbon losses in Swiss peatlands C. Wüst-Galley et al. 10.1007/s10980-019-00941-5
- Drained organic soils under agriculture — The more degraded the soil the higher the specific basal respiration A. Säurich et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.113911
- Soil degradation determines release of nitrous oxide and dissolved organic carbon from peatlands H. Liu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab3947
- Response of peat decomposition to corn straw addition in managed organic soils C. Bader et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2017.09.001
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023