Biogeochemical evidence of anaerobic methane oxidation on active submarine mud volcanoes on the continental slope of the Canadian Beaufort Sea
Total article views: 2,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,285 with geography defined and 463 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,731 with geography defined and 443 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 554 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nitrogen uptake by methanotrophic consortia in deep-water gas hydrate-bearing sediments C. Argentino et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2023.121638
- Application of Column Chromatography for Accurate Determination of the Carbon Isotopic Compositions of n-alkanes in Diverse Environmental Samples D. Lee et al. 10.1007/s12601-021-00009-z
- Exploring sediment porewater dissolved organic matter (DOM) in a mud volcano: Clues of a thermogenic DOM source from fluorescence spectroscopy S. Retelletti Brogi et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2019.03.009
- Complementary approach for accurate determination of carbon isotopic compositions in γ‐hydroxybutyric acid using gas chromatography/combustion‐isotope ratio mass spectrometry D. Lee et al. 10.1002/rcm.8481
- Biogeochemistry of surface sediments in mud volcanoes of the Gulf of Cádiz D. Jiménez-López et al. 10.1007/s00367-021-00696-6
- Trace element systematics in cold seep carbonates and associated lipid compounds X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2019.119277
- Geochemical signatures of organic matter associated with gas generation in the Pohang Basin, South Korea D. Lee et al. 10.1007/s12303-021-0046-y
- Thermal structure and sediment bulk density of the MV420 mud volcano on the continental slope of the Canadian Beaufort Sea and its implications for the plumbing system Y. Kim et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.963580
- Evaluation of alkane indexes for quantifying organic source from end member mixing experiments based on soil and algae D. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2019.105574
- Significance of anaerobic oxidation of methane (AOM) in mitigating methane emission from major natural and anthropogenic sources: a review of AOM rates in recent publications Y. Gao et al. 10.1039/D2VA00091A
- Metalloenzyme signatures in authigenic carbonates from the Chukchi Borderlands in the western Arctic Ocean D. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-21184-6
- Multi-proxy approach to unravel methane emission history of an Arctic cold seep H. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106490
- Impact of High Methane Flux on the Properties of Pore Fluid and Methane-Derived Authigenic Carbonate in the ARAON Mounds, Chukchi Sea J. Kim et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.944841
- Antarcticibacterium arcticum sp. nov., a bacterium isolated from marine sediment of the Canadian Beaufort Sea Y. Lee et al. 10.1099/ijsem.0.004122
- Integrated approach for quantitative estimation of particulate organic carbon sources in a complex river system D. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117194
- Characterization of archaeal and bacterial communities thriving in methane-seeping on-land mud volcanoes, Niigata, Japan N. Miyake et al. 10.1007/s10123-022-00288-z
- Biogeochemical Consequences of Nonvertical Methane Transport in Sediment Offshore Northwestern Svalbard T. Treude et al. 10.1029/2019JG005371
- Patterns in Benthic Microbial Community Structure Across Environmental Gradients in the Beaufort Sea Shelf and Slope A. Walker et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.581124
- Discriminative biogeochemical signatures of methanotrophs in different chemosynthetic habitats at an active mud volcano in the Canadian Beaufort Sea D. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-53950-4
- Geochemical and Microbial Signatures of Siboglinid Tubeworm Habitats at an Active Mud Volcano in the Canadian Beaufort Sea D. Lee et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.656171
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023