Diurnal regulation of photosynthetic light absorption, electron transport and carbon fixation in two contrasting oceanic environments
Total article views: 2,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,092 with geography defined and 318 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,675 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 417 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cyanobacteria-Dominated Phytoplankton in the Oligotrophic South China Sea Maintain Photosynthetic Potential Despite Diurnal Photoinactivation of PSII X. Yi et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.736586
- Diel quenching of Southern Ocean phytoplankton fluorescence is related to iron limitation C. Schallenberg et al. 10.5194/bg-17-793-2020
- Phosphorus enrichment masked the negative effects of ocean acidification on picophytoplankton and photosynthetic performance in the oligotrophic Indian Ocean Y. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107459
- Validation of Non-photochemical Quenching Corrections for Chlorophyll-a Measurements Aboard Ships of Opportunity H. Travers-Smith et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.686750
- Lagrangian Studies of Marine Production: A Multimethod Assessment of Productivity Relationships in the California Current Ecosystem Upwelling Region S. Kranz et al. 10.1029/2019JC015984
- Physiological and Ecological Responses of Photosynthetic Processes to Oceanic Properties and Phytoplankton Communities in the Oligotrophic Western Pacific Ocean Y. Wei et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01774
- Dynamic variability of the phytoplankton electron requirement for carbon fixation in eastern Australian waters D. Hughes et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103252
- Decoupling of ΔO<sub>2</sub>∕Ar and particulate organic carbon dynamics in nearshore surface ocean waters S. Rosengard et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3277-2020
- Temporal patterns of iron limitation in the Ross Sea as determined from chlorophyll fluorescence T. Ryan-Keogh & W. Smith 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2020.103500
- Primary Productivity Dynamics in the Summer Arctic Ocean Confirms Broad Regulation of the Electron Requirement for Carbon Fixation by Light-Phytoplankton Community Interaction Y. Zhu et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00275
- Toward a Holistic Understanding and Models of Nonphotochemical Quenching Effects on In Vivo Fluorometry of Chlorophyll a in Coastal Waters Y. Xie et al. 10.1111/php.13693
- Iron Limitation Drives the Globally Extreme Fluorescence/Chlorophyll Ratios of the Southern Ocean C. Schallenberg et al. 10.1029/2021GL097616
- Marine Oil Snow, a Microbial Perspective B. Gregson et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.619484
- Assessing Net Growth of Phytoplankton Biomass on Hourly to Annual Time Scales Using the Geostationary Ocean Color Instrument J. Salisbury et al. 10.1029/2021GL095528
- Single-Turnover Variable Chlorophyll Fluorescence as a Tool for Assessing Phytoplankton Photosynthesis and Primary Productivity: Opportunities, Caveats and Recommendations N. Schuback et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.690607
- Taxonomic Variability in the Electron Requirement for Carbon Fixation Across Marine Phytoplankton D. Hughes et al. 10.1111/jpy.13068
- Optical determinations of photophysiology along an ecological gradient in the North Pacific Ocean J. Allen et al. 10.1002/lno.12031
- Let there be light to interact H. Stibor & M. Stockenreiter 10.3389/fphbi.2023.1284620
- Deriving a Proxy for Iron Limitation From Chlorophyll Fluorescence on Buoyancy Gliders T. Ryan-Keogh & S. Thomalla 10.3389/fmars.2020.00275
- Estimates of diurnal and daily net primary productivity using the Geostationary Ocean Color Imager (GOCI) data J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113183
- Photosynthetic Characteristics of Smaller and Larger Cell Size-Fractioned Phytoplankton Assemblies in the Daya Bay, Northern South China Sea G. Mai et al. 10.3390/microorganisms10010016
- Phytoplankton photophysiology across tropical eddies: Deconvolving nutrient, light, and community signals H. Liu et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.934391
- Diurnal regulation of photosynthetic light absorption, electron transport and carbon fixation in two contrasting oceanic environments N. Schuback & P. Tortell 10.5194/bg-16-1381-2019
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023