Articles | Volume 16, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impact of peatlands on carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from the Rajang River and Estuary, Malaysia
Total article views: 4,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,828 with geography defined and 451 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,361 with geography defined and 323 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,467 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inherent Optical Properties based Vulnerability Assessment of Euphotic Zone Compression in peatland influenced Southeast Asian coastal waters N. Sanwlani et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.967627
- Spatial and temporal variability of <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> and CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from the Dong River in south China B. Liu et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5231-2021
- Acidic tropical estuary maintained with primary forests: spatial and temporal variations in salinity, pH, and dissolved oxygen N. Lamit & Y. Tanaka 10.1007/s11852-022-00883-2
- The impact of tropical land-use change on downstream riverine and estuarine water properties and biogeochemical cycles: a review Y. Tanaka et al. 10.1186/s13717-021-00315-3
- Development of a two-dimensional model to assess carbon dynamics and anthropogenic effects on CO2 emissions in the Tan river, southern China Z. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.119490
- CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from peat-draining rivers regulated by water pH A. Klemme et al. 10.5194/bg-19-2855-2022
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of suspended sediment concentrations in coastal waters of the South China Sea, off Sarawak, Borneo: ocean colour remote sensing observations and analysis J. Choo et al. 10.5194/bg-19-5837-2022
- Dissolved inorganic nitrogen in a tropical estuary in Malaysia: transport and transformation S. Jiang et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2821-2019
- A New Remote Sensing Method to Estimate River to Ocean DOC Flux in Peatland Dominated Sarawak Coastal Regions, Borneo S. ChunHock et al. 10.3390/rs12203380
- Low Biodegradability of Dissolved Organic Matter From Southeast Asian Peat‐Draining Rivers R. Nichols & P. Martin 10.1029/2020JG006182
- Biogeographical distribution of microbial communities along the Rajang River–South China Sea continuum E. Sia et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4243-2019
- Composition and cycling of dissolved organic matter from tropical peatlands of coastal Sarawak, Borneo, revealed by fluorescence spectroscopy and parallel factor analysis Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2733-2019
- Peatlands in Southeast Asia: A comprehensive geological review M. Omar et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104149
- Extensive Remineralization of Peatland‐Derived Dissolved Organic Carbon and Ocean Acidification in the Sunda Shelf Sea, Southeast Asia Y. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2021JC017292
- The nonconservative distribution pattern of organic matter in the Rajang, a tropical river with peatland in its estuary Z. Zhu et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2473-2020
- Distribution and cycling of terrigenous dissolved organic carbon in peatland-draining rivers and coastal waters of Sarawak, Borneo P. Martin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6847-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023