18 Oct 2019
Research article | 18 Oct 2019
Spatial distribution of environmental indicators in surface sediments of Lake Bolshoe Toko, Yakutia, Russia
Boris K. Biskaborn et al.
Total article views: 2,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,128 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,525 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 603 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The middle to Late Holocene environment on the Iturup Island (kurils, North Western Pacific) L. Nazarova et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.05.003
- Geochemical and sedimentological responses of arctic glacial Lake Ilirney, chukotka (far east Russia) to palaeoenvironmental change since ∼51.8 ka BP S. Vyse et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106607
- 14,000-year Carbon Accumulation Dynamics in a Siberian Lake Reveal Catchment and Lake Productivity Changes L. Hughes-Allen et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.710257
- Post-glacial diatom and geochemical records of ecological status and water level changes of Lake Vorota, Western Beringia A. Firsova et al. 10.1007/s10933-021-00214-9
- Sediment and carbon accumulation in a glacial lake in Chukotka (Arctic Siberia) during the Late Pleistocene and Holocene: combining hydroacoustic profiling and down-core analyses S. Vyse et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4791-2021
- Holocene evolution of a proglacial lake in southern Kamchatka, Russian Far East L. Nazarova et al. 10.1111/bor.12554
- Late Pleistocene to Holocene vegetation and climate changes in northwestern Chukotka (Far East Russia) deduced from lakes Ilirney and Rauchuagytgyn pollen records A. Andreev et al. 10.1111/bor.12521
- Vegetation Changes in Southeastern Siberia During the Late Pleistocene and the Holocene J. Courtin et al. 10.3389/fevo.2021.625096
- Diatoms (Bacillariophyta, Fragilariophyceae, and Bacillariophyceae) of Lake Bolshoye Toko (South Yakutia) S. Genkal & V. Gabyshev 10.1134/S1995082920020200
- Hydroclimatic Controls on the Isotopic (δ18 O, δ2 H, d-excess) Traits of Pan-Arctic Summer Rainfall Events M. Mellat et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.651731
- Late Quaternary Climate Reconstruction and Lead-Lag Relationships of Biotic and Sediment-Geochemical Indicators at Lake Bolshoe Toko, Siberia B. Biskaborn et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.737353
- Effects of climate change and industrialization on Lake Bolshoe Toko, eastern Siberia B. Biskaborn et al. 10.1007/s10933-021-00175-z
- Genetic and morphologic determination of diatom community composition in surface sediments from glacial and thermokarst lakes in the Siberian Arctic S. Huang et al. 10.1007/s10933-020-00133-1
- Harmonizing heterogeneous multi-proxy data from lake systems G. Pfalz et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104791
- Paleolimnological studies on the East European Plain and nearby regions: the PaleoLake Database L. Syrykh et al. 10.1007/s10933-020-00172-8
- Biodiversity, distribution and production of macrozoobenthos communities in the saline Chernavka River (Lake Elton basin, South-West Russia) L. Golovatyuk et al. 10.1007/s10201-021-00692-w
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022