29 Jan 2019
Research article | 29 Jan 2019
The ballast effect of lithogenic matter and its influences on the carbon fluxes in the Indian Ocean
Tim Rixen et al.
Total article views: 2,256 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,256 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,873 with geography defined and 383 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,422 with geography defined and 362 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 451 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Transport Bias by Ocean Currents in Sedimentary Microplankton Assemblages: Implications for Paleoceanographic Reconstructions P. Nooteboom et al. 10.1029/2019PA003606
- Deoxygenation in Marginal Seas of the Indian Ocean S. Naqvi 10.3389/fmars.2021.624322
- What can we learn from amino acids about oceanic organic matter cycling and degradation? B. Gaye et al. 10.5194/bg-19-807-2022
- Observed variability of monsoon blooms in the north-central Arabian Sea and its implication on oxygen concentration: A bio-argo study T. Mathew et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2021.104935
- Sediment trap-derived particulate matter fluxes in the oligotrophic subtropical gyre of the South Indian Ocean N. Harms et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2020.104924
- Anomalous Reduction of the Total Suspended Matter During the COVID-19 Lockdown in the Hooghly Estuarine System C. Jayaram et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.633493
- Origin of the Holocene Sediments in the Ninetyeast Ridge of the Equatorial Indian Ocean I. Seo et al. 10.1007/s12601-021-00052-w
- Sediment dispersal and accumulation off the Ayeyarwady delta – Tectonic and oceanographic controls S. Kuehl et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2019.106000
- Biotic responses of deep-sea benthic foraminifera in the equatorial Indian Ocean during the Quaternary: Influence of the ballasting effect on organic matter by calcareous plankton skeletons H. Takata et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110724
- The monsoon, carbon fluxes, and the organic carbon pump in the northern Indian Ocean T. Rixen et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2019.03.001
- The upper Miocene diatomaceous sediments of the northernmost Mediterranean region: A lamina‐scale investigation of an overlooked palaeoceanographic archive L. Pellegrino et al. 10.1111/sed.12748
- Preface: Ernst Maier-Reimer and his way of modelling the ocean C. Heinze & K. Hasselmann 10.5194/bg-16-751-2019
- Potential Mechanisms Responsible for Spatial Variability in Intensity and Thickness of Oxygen Minimum Zone in the Bay of Bengal T. Udaya Bhaskar et al. 10.1029/2021JG006341
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Particulate Organic Carbon Sinking Flux in Global Ocean from 2003 to 2018 F. Xie et al. 10.3390/rs11242941
- Reviews and syntheses: Present, past, and future of the oxygen minimum zone in the northern Indian Ocean T. Rixen et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6051-2020
- Seasonal variation of fluxes of planktic foraminiferal tests collected by a time-series sediment trap in the central Bay of Bengal during three different years A. Maeda et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2022.103718
- Non-Redfieldian C:N:P ratio in the inorganic and organic pools of the Bay of Bengal during the summer monsoon D. Sahoo et al. 10.3354/meps13498
- Potential mechanisms responsible for occurrence of core oxygen minimum zone in the north-eastern Arabian Sea V. Sarma et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103393
- Organic carbon remineralization rate in global marine sediments: A review Z. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.102112
- Exploring the ecology of the mesopelagic biological pump E. Cavan et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2019.102125
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023