12 Feb 2019
Research article | 12 Feb 2019
Automatic high-frequency measurements of full soil greenhouse gas fluxes in a tropical forest
Elodie Alice Courtois et al.
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,199 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,193 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,505 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 690 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 688 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Capturing temporal heterogeneity in soil nitrous oxide fluxes with a robust and low-cost automated chamber apparatus N. Lawrence & S. Hall 10.5194/amt-13-4065-2020
- Global Research Alliance N 2 O chamber methodology guidelines: Considerations for automated flux measurement P. Grace et al. 10.1002/jeq2.20124
- Simultaneous tree stem and soil greenhouse gas (CO 2 , CH 4 , N 2 O) flux measurements: a novel design for continuous monitoring towards improving flux estimates and temporal resolution L. Bréchet et al. 10.1111/nph.17352
- A new generation of sensors and monitoring tools to support climate-smart forestry practices C. Torresan et al. 10.1139/cjfr-2020-0295
- A Method for Estimating Annual Cumulative Soil/Ecosystem Respiration and CH4 Flux from Sporadic Data Collected Using the Chamber Method M. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos10100623
- Disentangling Drought and Nutrient Effects on Soil Carbon Dioxide and Methane Fluxes in a Tropical Forest L. Bréchet et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00180
- Direct measurement forest carbon protocol: a commercial system-of-systems to incentivize forest restoration and management B. Marino et al. 10.7717/peerj.8891
- Significant Diel Variation of Soil Respiration Suggests Aboveground and Belowground Controls in a Tropical Moist Forest in Puerto Rico O. Gutiérrez del Arroyo & T. Wood 10.1029/2019JG005353
- Mass spectrometric multiple soil-gas flux measurement system with a portable high-resolution mass spectrometer (MULTUM) coupled to an automatic chamber for continuous field observations N. Nakayama et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6657-2020
- Comparison of greenhouse gas fluxes from tropical forests and oil palm plantations on mineral soil J. Drewer et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1559-2021
- Seasonal agricultural wetlands act as potential source of N2O and CH4 emissions W. Ashiq et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106184
- COSORE: A community database for continuous soil respiration and other soil‐atmosphere greenhouse gas flux data B. Bond‐Lamberty et al. 10.1111/gcb.15353
- Soil N2O, CH4, and CO2 Fluxes in Forest, Grassland, and Tillage/No-Tillage Croplands in French Guiana (Amazonia) C. Petitjean et al. 10.3390/soilsystems3020029
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022