30 Apr 2020
Research article | 30 Apr 2020
Characterizing the surface microlayer in the Mediterranean Sea: trace metal concentrations and microbial plankton abundance
Antonio Tovar-Sánchez et al.
Total article views: 2,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,092 with geography defined and 266 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,564 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 528 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Subsurface iron accumulation and rapid aluminum removal in the Mediterranean following African dust deposition M. Bressac et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6435-2021
- Influence of atmospheric deposition on biogeochemical cycles in an oligotrophic ocean system F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5699-2021
- Seawater copper content controls biofilm bioaccumulation and microbial community on microplastics K. Djaoudi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152278
- Introduction: Process studies at the air–sea interface after atmospheric deposition in the Mediterranean Sea – objectives and strategy of the PEACETIME oceanographic campaign (May–June 2017) C. Guieu et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5563-2020
- Applications of unmanned aerial vehicles in Antarctic environmental research A. Tovar-Sánchez et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01228-z
- Eukaryotic community composition in the sea surface microlayer across an east–west transect in the Mediterranean Sea B. Zäncker et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2107-2021
- N<sub>2</sub> fixation in the Mediterranean Sea related to the composition of the diazotrophic community and impact of dust under present and future environmental conditions C. Ridame et al. 10.5194/bg-19-415-2022
- Atmospheric deposition of biologically relevant trace metals in the eastern Adriatic coastal area A. Penezić et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131178
- Structure and function of epipelagic mesozooplankton and their response to dust deposition events during the spring PEACETIME cruise in the Mediterranean Sea G. Feliú et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5417-2020
- Wet deposition in the remote western and central Mediterranean as a source of trace metals to surface seawater K. Desboeufs et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2309-2022
- Trace metals in the marine surface microlayer of coastal areas in the Aegean sea, Eastern Mediterranean S. Karavoltsos et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2021.107462
- Changing atmospheric acidity as a modulator of nutrient deposition and ocean biogeochemistry A. Baker et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd8800
- Decadal vision in oceanography 2021: Air―sea boundary Y. Iwamoto et al. 10.5928/kaiyou.30.5_199
- Basin scale distributions of dissolved manganese, nickel, zinc and cadmium in the Mediterranean Sea R. Middag et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2021.104063
- Biomonitoring of Heavy Metals: The Unexplored Role of Marine Sessile Taxa C. Roveta et al. 10.3390/app11020580
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023