Articles | Volume 17, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Estimates of mean residence times of phosphorus in commonly considered inorganic soil phosphorus pools
Total article views: 2,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,228 with geography defined and 371 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,718 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How will land degradation neutrality change future land system patterns? A scenario simulation study K. Schulze et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2021.06.024
- Soil Phosphorus Exchange as Affected by Drying-Rewetting of Three Soils From a Hawaiian Climatic Gradient J. Helfenstein et al. 10.3389/fsoil.2021.738464
- Geomorphology as a tool to digitize homogeneous management zones based on soil properties in the semiarid central Argentinean Pampas E. Leizica et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2021.e00458
- Perspectives from the Fritz‐Scheffer Awardee 2019. Oxygen isotopes in phosphate—The key to phosphorus tracing? S. Bauke 10.1002/jpln.202000378
- Drought promotes soil phosphorus transformation and reduces phosphorus bioavailability in a temperate forest H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139295
- Global phosphorus shortage will be aggravated by soil erosion C. Alewell et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18326-7
- In or Out of Equilibrium? How Microbial Activity Controls the Oxygen Isotopic Composition of Phosphate in Forest Organic Horizons With Low and High Phosphorus Availability C. Pistocchi et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2020.564778
- Unraveling biogeochemical phosphorus dynamics in hyperarid Mars‐analogue soils using stable oxygen isotopes in phosphate J. Shen et al. 10.1111/gbi.12408
- A dual isotopic (32P and 18O) incubation study to disentangle mechanisms controlling phosphorus cycling in soils from a climatic gradient (Kohala, Hawaii) M. Siegenthaler et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2020.107920
- Changes in soil phosphorus availability and associated microbial properties after chicken farming in Lei bamboo ( Phyllostachys praecox ) forest ecosystems X. Gai et al. 10.1002/ldr.3963
- Reviews and syntheses: Ironing out wrinkles in the soil phosphorus cycling paradigm C. McConnell et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5309-2020
- Effects of nitrogen application rate on phosphorus transformation in an Alfisol: Results from phosphate-oxygen isotope ratios D. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2021.105094
- Litter inputs and phosphatase activity affect the temporal variability of organic phosphorus in a tropical forest soil in the Central Amazon K. Schaap et al. 10.1007/s11104-021-05146-x
- Global evaluation of the nutrient-enabled version of the land surface model ORCHIDEE-CNP v1.2 (r5986) Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1987-2021
- Effects of nitrogen deposition and increased precipitation on soil phosphorus dynamics in a temperate forest H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114650
- Linking Soil Acidity to P Fractions and Exchangeable Base Cations under Increased N and P Fertilization of Mono and Mixed Plantations in Northeast China N. Zarif et al. 10.3390/f11121274
- Toward a Global Model for Soil Inorganic Phosphorus Dynamics: Dependence of Exchange Kinetics and Soil Bioavailability on Soil Physicochemical Properties Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021GB007061
- Nitrogen addition promotes soil phosphorus availability in the subalpine forest of eastern Tibetan Plateau Y. Liu et al. 10.1007/s11368-021-03064-0
- Microspectroscopy reveals dust-derived apatite grains in acidic, highly-weathered Hawaiian soils C. Vogel et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114681
- How withdrawing arable land affected the productive capacity of Haplic Kastanozems after 19 years of fallowing in dry steppes of the Ural piedmont S. Rakhimgaliyeva et al. 10.5937/ZemBilj2102010R
- Phosphorus dynamics during early soil development in a cold desert: insights from oxygen isotopes in phosphate Z. Frkova et al. 10.5194/soil-8-1-2022
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023