Articles | Volume 17, issue 3
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Trends and decadal oscillations of oxygen and nutrients at 50 to 300 m depth in the equatorial and North Pacific
Total article views: 2,910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,582 with geography defined and 328 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,838 with geography defined and 204 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 744 with geography defined and 124 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Organic Matter Supply and Utilization in Oxygen Minimum Zones A. Engel et al. 10.1146/annurev-marine-041921-090849
- δ13C and δ15N zooplankton isoscapes as trace of water masses and mesoscale activity in the Pacific Tropical-Subtropical Convergence off Mexico during June 2010 M. Rodríguez-Pérez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.168497
- Evidences and drivers of ocean deoxygenation off Peru over recent past decades D. Espinoza-Morriberón et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-99876-8
- Comparison of ocean deoxygenation between CMIP models and an observational dataset in the North Pacific from 1958 to 2005 Y. Abe & S. Minobe 10.3389/fmars.2023.1161451
- Distribution of water masses in the tropical-subtropical convergence off Mexico, using an autonomous profiler (2017–2021). E. Sánchez-Pérez et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2023.105024
- The Regional Importance of Oxygen Demand and Supply for Historical Ocean Oxygen Trends P. Buchanan & A. Tagliabue 10.1029/2021GL094797
- Assessing impacts of coastal warming, acidification, and deoxygenation on Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas) farming: a case study in the Hinase area, Okayama Prefecture, and Shizugawa Bay, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan M. Fujii et al. 10.5194/bg-20-4527-2023
- Spatiotemporal estimation of nutrient data from the northwest pacific and east asian seas G. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02602-4
- Explicit silicate cycling in the Kiel Marine Biogeochemistry Model version 3 (KMBM3) embedded in the UVic ESCM version 2.9 K. Kvale et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7255-2021
- Tropical deoxygenation sites revisited to investigate oxygen and nutrient trends L. Stramma & S. Schmidtko 10.5194/os-17-833-2021
- Strong Habitat Compression by Extreme Shoaling Events of Hypoxic Waters in the Eastern Pacific E. Köhn et al. 10.1029/2022JC018429
- Switch of Bacteria Community Under Oxygen Depletion in Sediment of Bohai Sea X. Guo et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.833513
- Biogeochemical feedbacks may amplify ongoing and future ocean deoxygenation: a case study from the Peruvian oxygen minimum zone K. Wallmann et al. 10.1007/s10533-022-00908-w
- Disrupted Coherence Between Upwelling Strength and Redox Conditions Reflects Source Water Change in Santa Barbara Basin During the 20th Century S. Alfken et al. 10.1029/2021PA004354
- Trace elements V, Ni, Mo and U: A geochemical tool to quantify dissolved oxygen concentration in the oxygen minimum zone of the north-eastern Pacific A. Sánchez et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2022.103732
- Long-term trends of oxygen concentration in the waters in bank and shelves of the Southern Japan Sea T. Ono 10.1007/s10872-021-00599-1
- Upper Ocean Biogeochemistry of the Oligotrophic North Pacific Subtropical Gyre: From Nutrient Sources to Carbon Export M. Dai et al. 10.1029/2022RG000800
- Spatial and Temporal Variability of Oceanic Oxygen Changes and Underlying Trends L. Stramma & S. Schmidtko 10.1080/07055900.2021.1905601
- Impact of deoxygenation and warming on global marine species in the 21st century A. Morée et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2425-2023
- Temperature and dissolved oxygen concentration in the Pacific Ocean at the northern region of the oxygen minimum zone off Mexico between the last two PDO cool phases E. Sánchez-Pérez et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2021.103607
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023