Articles | Volume 17, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Alpha and beta diversity patterns of polychaete assemblages across the nodule province of the eastern Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone (equatorial Pacific)
Total article views: 3,277 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,277 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,757 with geography defined and 520 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,191 with geography defined and 506 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 566 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Potential impacts of polymetallic nodule removal on deep-sea meiofauna E. Pape et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-99441-3
- The heterogeneous abyss C. Smith 10.1073/pnas.2010215117
- The Environmental Drivers of Benthic Fauna Diversity and Community Composition H. Saeedi et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.804019
- Patterns of Macrofaunal Biodiversity Across the Clarion-Clipperton Zone: An Area Targeted for Seabed Mining T. Washburn et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.626571
- Diversity of Deep-Sea Scale-Worms (Annelida, Polynoidae) in the Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone P. Bonifácio et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.656899
- Adult life strategy affects distribution patterns in abyssal isopods – implications for conservation in Pacific nodule areas S. Brix et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6163-2020
- Environmental Heterogeneity Throughout the Clarion-Clipperton Zone and the Potential Representativity of the APEI Network T. Washburn et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.661685
- Assessing plume impacts caused by polymetallic nodule mining vehicles P. Weaver et al. 10.1016/j.marpol.2022.105011
- Unexpected high abyssal ophiuroid diversity in polymetallic nodule fields of the northeast Pacific Ocean and implications for conservation M. Christodoulou et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1845-2020
- Morphological analysis of Rhynchospio aff. asiatica (Annelida: Spionidae) and comments on the phylogeny and reproduction of the family Spionidae Z. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00343-021-1068-z
- Using Habitat Classification to Assess Representativity of a Protected Area Network in a Large, Data-Poor Area Targeted for Deep-Sea Mining K. McQuaid et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.558860
- Multi-scale variations in invertebrate and fish megafauna in the mid-eastern Clarion Clipperton Zone E. Simon-Lledó et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102405
- Three new species of Levinsenia Mesnil, 1897 (Annelida: Paraonidae) from shallow and deep waters of Southwestern Atlantic Ocean N. Ranauro et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0244741
- Macrofauna and Nematode Abundance in the Abyssal and Hadal Zones of Interconnected Deep-Sea Ecosystems in the Kuril Basin (Sea of Okhotsk) and the Kuril-Kamchatka Trench (Pacific Ocean) G. Kamenev et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.812464
- Beta diversity differs among hydrothermal vent systems: Implications for conservation T. Giguère et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0256637
- A local scale analysis of manganese nodules influence on the Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone macrobenthos P. Francesca et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103449
- Molecular identification and larval morphology of spionid polychaetes (Annelida, Spionidae) from northeastern Japan H. Abe & W. Sato‐Okoshi 10.3897/zookeys.1015.54387
- Scientific and budgetary trade‐offs between morphological and molecular methods for deep‐sea biodiversity assessment J. Le et al. 10.1002/ieam.4466
- Restoration experiments in polymetallic nodule areas S. Gollner et al. 10.1002/ieam.4541
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023