29 Jul 2015
Research article | 29 Jul 2015
Does EO NDVI seasonal metrics capture variations in species composition and biomass due to grazing in semi-arid grassland savannas?
J. L. Olsen et al.
Total article views: 2,593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2014)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2014)
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Changes in Vegetation Phenology and Productivity in Alaska Over the Past Two Decades C. Potter & O. Alexander 10.3390/rs12101546
- Remote sensing of vegetation dynamics in drylands: Evaluating vegetation optical depth (VOD) using AVHRR NDVI and in situ green biomass data over West African Sahel F. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2016.02.056
- Dryland Vegetation Functional Response to Altered Rainfall Amounts and Variability Derived from Satellite Time Series Data G. Ratzmann et al. 10.3390/rs8121026
- Annual precipitation explains variability in dryland vegetation greenness globally but not locally A. Ukkola et al. 10.1111/gcb.15729
- Vegetation phenology dynamics as an indicator of energy and productivity functions in semi-arid savannah protected areas: a case study of Gonarezhou National Park in south-eastern Zimbabwe T. Murwendo et al. 10.1080/0035919X.2021.1934184
- Anthropogenic climate change has driven over 5 million km2 of drylands towards desertification A. Burrell et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17710-7
- Changes in Growing Season Phenology Following Wildfires in Alaska C. Potter 10.1007/s41976-020-00038-7
- Phenology of short vegetation cycles in a Kenyan rangeland from PlanetScope and Sentinel-2 Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112004
- Satellite‐derived NDVI underestimates the advancement of alpine vegetation growth over the past three decades H. Wang et al. 10.1002/ecy.3518
- Towards improved remote sensing based monitoring of dryland ecosystem functioning using sequential linear regression slopes (SeRGS) C. Abel et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.02.010
- Can we Monitor Height of Native Grasslands in Uruguay with Earth Observation? G. Tiscornia et al. 10.3390/rs11151801
- A Review of Terrestrial Carbon Assessment Methods Using Geo-Spatial Technologies with Emphasis on Arid Lands S. Issa et al. 10.3390/rs12122008
- The human–environment nexus and vegetation–rainfall sensitivity in tropical drylands C. Abel et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-00597-z
- Phenology-Based Biomass Estimation to Support Rangeland Management in Semi-Arid Environments A. Schucknecht et al. 10.3390/rs9050463
- Exploiting Differential Vegetation Phenology for Satellite-Based Mapping of Semiarid Grass Vegetation in the Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico D. Dye et al. 10.3390/rs8110889
- Driving forces of recent vegetation changes in the Sahel: Lessons learned from regional and local level analyses L. Leroux et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2017.01.014
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023