Evolution of dissolved and particulate chromophoric materials during the VAHINE mesocosm experiment in the New Caledonian coral lagoon (south-west Pacific)
Marc Tedetti et al.
Total article views: 1,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Oct 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Oct 2015)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chromophoric Dissolved Organic Matter as a Tracer of Fecal Contamination for Bathing Water Quality Monitoring in the Northern Tyrrhenian Sea (Latium, Italy) A. Madonia et al. 10.3390/jmse8060430
- Dissolved Organic Matter Influences N2 Fixation in the New Caledonian Lagoon (Western Tropical South Pacific) M. Benavides et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00089
- Influence of Freshwater Discharges on Biogeochemistry and Benthic Communities of a Coral Reef Ecosystem (La Réunion Island, Indian Ocean) M. Tedetti et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.596165
- Dynamics of transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) during the VAHINE mesocosm experiment in the New Caledonian lagoon I. Berman-Frank et al. 10.5194/bg-13-3793-2016
- Remobilization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organic matter in seawater during sediment resuspension experiments from a polluted coastal environment: Insights from Toulon Bay (France) C. Guigue et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.06.090
- Impact of Contrasted Weather Conditions on CDOM Absorption/Fluorescence and Biogeochemistry in the Eastern Lagoon of New Caledonia C. Dupouy et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00054
- Characterization and sources of colored dissolved organic matter in a coral reef ecosystem subject to ultramafic erosion pressure (New Caledonia, Southwest Pacific) C. Martias et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.10.261
- Introduction to the project VAHINE: VAriability of vertical and tropHIc transfer of diazotroph derived N in the south wEst Pacific S. Bonnet et al. 10.5194/bg-13-2803-2016
Latest update: 07 Mar 2021