Underestimation of boreal soil carbon stocks by mathematical soil carbon models linked to soil nutrient status
Boris Ťupek et al.
Total article views: 4,265 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparing soil inventory with modelling: Carbon balance in central European forest soils varies among forest types D. Ziche et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.327
- Forest soil carbon stock estimates in a nationwide inventory: evaluating performance of the ROMULv and Yasso07 models in Finland A. Lehtonen et al. 10.5194/gmd-9-4169-2016
- Northward shift of the agricultural climate zone under 21st-century global climate change M. King et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-26321-8
- Modelling the impacts of intensifying forest management on carbon budget across a long latitudinal gradient in Europe A. Akujärvi et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aaf766
- Evaluating CENTURY and Yasso soil carbon models for CO2emissions and organic carbon stocks of boreal forest soil with Bayesian multi‐model inference B. Ťupek et al. 10.1111/ejss.12805
- Manganese availability is negatively associated with carbon storage in northern coniferous forest humus layers J. Stendahl et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-15801-y
- Anthropogenic nitrogen enrichment increased the efficiency of belowground biomass production in a boreal forest B. Forsmark et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2021.108154
- Extensification and afforestation of cultivated mineral soil for climate change mitigation in Finland B. Ťupek et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119672
- Towards complete and harmonized assessment of soil carbon stocks and balance in forests: The ability of the Yasso07 model across a wide gradient of climatic and forest conditions in Europe L. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.03.298
- Soil carbon stocks in Ethiopian forests and estimations of their future development under different forest use scenarios A. Lehtonen et al. 10.1002/ldr.3647
- Underestimation of boreal forest soil carbon stocks related to soil classification and drainage L. Dalsgaard et al. 10.1139/cjfr-2015-0466
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021