The effects of environment on Arctica islandica shell formation and architecture
Stefania Milano et al.
Total article views: 1,924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,838 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,834 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,503 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 331 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Mediterranean mussel Mytilus galloprovincialis: responses to climate change scenarios as a function of the original habitat J. Lassoued et al. 10.1093/conphys/coaa114
- Reconstructing early Holocene seasonal bottom-water temperatures in the northern North Sea using stable oxygen isotope records of Arctica islandica shells T. Trofimova et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110242
- The BivalveGlycymeris pilosaas an Archive of14C in the Mediterranean Sea M. Peharda et al. 10.1017/RDC.2018.146
- Toward the Morphometric Calibration of the Environmental Biorecorder Arctica islandica S. Begum et al. 10.2112/JCOASTRES-D-18-00002.1
- Strontium, magnesium, and barium incorporation in aragonitic shells of juvenile Arctica islandica: Insights from temperature controlled experiments A. Wanamaker & D. Gillikin 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2018.02.012
- Pacific climate influences on ocean conditions and extreme shell growth events in the Northwestern Atlantic (Gulf of Maine) A. Wanamaker et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4513-8
- Ocean acidification reduces hardness and stiffness of the Portuguese oyster shell with impaired microstructure: a hierarchical analysis Y. Meng et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6833-2018
- Interactive effects of temperature and food availability on the growth of Arctica islandica (Bivalvia) juveniles I. Ballesta-Artero et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2017.12.004
- Temperature-induced microstructural changes in shells of laboratory-grown Arctica islandica (Bivalvia) N. Höche et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0247968
- Advances of sclerochronology research in the last decade M. Peharda et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110371
- Morphological variations of crossed-lamellar ultrastructures of Glycymeris bimaculata (Bivalvia) serve as a marine temperature proxy N. Höche et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106658
- Behavioural and eco-physiological responses of the mussel Mytilus galloprovincialis to acidification and distinct feeding regimes J. Lassoued et al. 10.3354/meps13075
- The Diversity of Linear Conjugated Polyenes and Colours in Nature: Raman Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool L. Maia et al. 10.1002/cphc.202000818
- Susceptibility of two co-existing mytilid species to simulated predation under projected climate change conditions J. Babarro et al. 10.1007/s10750-017-3397-7
- Oxygen Isotope Composition ofArctica islandicaAragonite in the Context of Shell Architectural Organization: Implications for Paleoclimate Reconstructions T. Trofimova et al. 10.1002/2017GC007239
- Environmental and biological factors influencing trace elemental and microstructural properties of Arctica islandica shells I. Ballesta-Artero et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.116
- Physiological responses of juvenile Chilean scallops (Argopecten purpuratus) to isolated and combined environmental drivers of coastal upwelling L. Ramajo et al. 10.1093/icesjms/fsz080
- Glycymeris pilosa (Bivalvia) – A high-potential geochemical archive of the environmental variability in the Adriatic Sea M. Peharda et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2019.104759
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021