Articles | Volume 14, issue 9
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Impact of ocean acidification on Arctic phytoplankton blooms and dimethyl sulfide concentration under simulated ice-free and under-ice conditions
Total article views: 3,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,275 with geography defined and 192 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,709 with geography defined and 182 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 566 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The impacts of ocean acidification on marine trace gases and the implications for atmospheric chemistry and climate F. Hopkins et al. 10.1098/rspa.2019.0769
- Experimental assessment of the sensitivity of an estuarine phytoplankton fall bloom to acidification and warming R. Bénard et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4883-2018
- Contrasting effects of acidification and warming on dimethylsulfide concentrations during a temperate estuarine fall bloom mesocosm experiment R. Bénard et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1167-2019
- Environmental drivers of under-ice phytoplankton bloom dynamics in the Arctic Ocean M. Ardyna et al. 10.1525/elementa.430
- DMS emissions from the Arctic marginal ice zone M. Galí et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00113
- The Arctic picoeukaryote <i>Micromonas pusilla</i> benefits synergistically from warming and ocean acidification C. Hoppe et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4353-2018
- Resistance of Arctic phytoplankton to ocean acidification and enhanced irradiance C. Hoppe et al. 10.1007/s00300-017-2186-0
- Phytoplankton dynamics in a changing Arctic Ocean M. Ardyna & K. Arrigo 10.1038/s41558-020-0905-y
- Effects of ocean acidification and short-term light/temperature stress on biogenic dimethylated sulfur compounds cycling in the Changjiang River Estuary S. Jian et al. 10.1071/EN18186
- CO<sub>2</sub> effects on diatoms: a synthesis of more than a decade of ocean acidification experiments with natural communities L. Bach & J. Taucher 10.5194/os-15-1159-2019
- Ocean acidification alters the nutritional value of Antarctic diatoms R. Duncan et al. 10.1111/nph.17868
- Climate Change Impacts on the Marine Cycling of Biogenic Sulfur: A Review R. Jackson & A. Gabric 10.3390/microorganisms10081581
- Impacts of Temperature, CO2, and Salinity on Phytoplankton Community Composition in the Western Arctic Ocean K. Sugie et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00821
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
- The Influence of Ocean Acidification and Warming on DMSP & DMS in New Zealand Coastal Water A. Saint-Macary et al. 10.3390/atmos12020181
- Processes That Contribute to Decreased Dimethyl Sulfide Production in Response to Ocean Acidification in Subtropical Waters S. Archer et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00245
- A meta-analysis of microcosm experiments shows that dimethyl sulfide (DMS) production in polar waters is insensitive to ocean acidification F. Hopkins et al. 10.5194/bg-17-163-2020
- Compensation of ocean acidification effects in Arctic phytoplankton assemblages C. Hoppe et al. 10.1038/s41558-018-0142-9
- The role of a changing Arctic Ocean and climate for the biogeochemical cycling of dimethyl sulphide and carbon monoxide H. Campen et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01612-z
- Under-Ice Phytoplankton Blooms: Shedding Light on the “Invisible” Part of Arctic Primary Production M. Ardyna et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.608032
- Impact of anthropogenic pH perturbation on dimethyl sulfide cycling R. Bénard et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00043
- A story of resilience: Arctic diatom Chaetoceros gelidus exhibited high physiological plasticity to changing CO2 and light levels H. Biswas 10.3389/fpls.2022.1028544
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023