06 Jun 2017
Research article | 06 Jun 2017
Planktonic foraminifera-derived environmental DNA extracted from abyssal sediments preserves patterns of plankton macroecology
Raphaël Morard et al.
Total article views: 2,793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,615 with geography defined and 178 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,179 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,015 with geography defined and 164 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 600 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Unveiling the Ecological Applications of Ancient DNA From Mollusk Shells C. Der Sarkissian et al. 10.3389/fevo.2020.00037
- Changes in the composition of marine and sea-ice diatoms derived from sedimentary ancient DNA of the eastern Fram Strait over the past 30 000 years H. Zimmermann et al. 10.5194/os-16-1017-2020
- Planktonic foraminifera eDNA signature deposited on the seafloor remains preserved after burial in marine sediments I. Barrenechea Angeles et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-77179-8
- Ancient DNA from marine sediments: Precautions and considerations for seafloor coring, sample handling and data generation L. Armbrecht et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102887
- Planktonic foraminifera genomic variations reflect paleoceanographic changes in the Arctic: evidence from sedimentary ancient DNA J. Pawłowska et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-72146-9
- DNA Metabarcoding of Deep-Sea Sediment Communities Using COI: Community Assessment, Spatio-Temporal Patterns and Comparison with 18S rDNA S. Atienza et al. 10.3390/d12040123
- Patterns of eukaryotic diversity from the surface to the deep-ocean sediment T. Cordier et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abj9309
- Environmental versus extra‐organismal DNA J. Pawlowski et al. 10.1111/mec.16144
- Advances in planktonic foraminifer research: New perspectives for paleoceanography R. Schiebel et al. 10.1016/j.revmic.2018.10.001
- Eukaryotic Biodiversity and Spatial Patterns in the Clarion-Clipperton Zone and Other Abyssal Regions: Insights From Sediment DNA and RNA Metabarcoding F. Lejzerowicz et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.671033
- Molecular diversity and spatial distribution of benthic foraminifera of the seamounts and adjacent abyssal plains in the tropical Western Pacific Ocean J. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2020.101850
- From Sea Surface to Seafloor: A Benthic Allochthonous eDNA Survey for the Abyssal Ocean O. Laroche et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00682
- An optimized method for the extraction of ancient eukaryote DNA from marine sediments L. Armbrecht et al. 10.1111/1755-0998.13162
- The potential of sedimentary ancient DNA for reconstructing past sea ice evolution S. De Schepper et al. 10.1038/s41396-019-0457-1
- NGS-metabarcoding revealing novel foraminiferal diversity in the Western Pacific Magellan Seamount sediments J. Shi et al. 10.1007/s00343-021-0427-0
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023