20 Jun 2017
Research article | 20 Jun 2017
Pore water geochemistry along continental slopes north of the East Siberian Sea: inference of low methane concentrations
Clint M. Miller et al.
Total article views: 3,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,039 with geography defined and 184 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,098 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,966 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,073 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The role of marine sediment diagenesis in the modern oceanic magnesium cycle R. Berg et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12322-2
- The effect of extraction techniques on calcium concentrations and isotope ratios of marine pore water A. Wittke et al. 10.1080/10256016.2019.1702038
- Clumped isotope signatures of methane-derived authigenic carbonate presenting equilibrium values of their formation temperatures N. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.02.005
- Siderite occurrence in petroleum systems and its potential as a hydrocarbon-migration proxy: A case study of the Catcher Area Development and the Bittern area, UK North Sea M. Abdulkarim et al. 10.1016/j.petrol.2022.110248
- Comparing Rhizon samplers and centrifugation for pore‐water separation in studies of the marine carbonate system in sediments Z. Steiner et al. 10.1002/lom3.10286
- High-resolution underwater laser spectrometer sensing provides new insights into methane distribution at an Arctic seepage site P. Jansson et al. 10.5194/os-15-1055-2019
- Gas-Geochemical Anomalies of Hydrocarbon Gases in the Bottom Sediments of the Lomonosov Ridge and Podvodnikov Basin of the Arctic Ocean A. Yatsuk et al. 10.1134/S1028334X21120163
- Geochemical Evidence of Metal-Driven Anaerobic Oxidation of Methane in the Shenhu Area, the South China Sea R. Xie et al. 10.3390/ijerph16193559
- Methane seeps on the outer shelf of the Laptev Sea: characteristic features, structural control, and benthic fauna B. Baranov et al. 10.1007/s00367-020-00655-7
- Assessing the potential for non-turbulent methane escape from the East Siberian Arctic Shelf M. Puglini et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3247-2020
- A wideband acoustic method for direct assessment of bubble-mediated methane flux E. Weidner et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2018.12.005
- Anthropogenic Inputs of Terrestrial Organic Matter Influence Carbon Loading and Methanogenesis in Coastal Baltic Sea Sediments T. Jilbert et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.716416
- Late Quaternary sedimentary processes in the central Arctic Ocean inferred from geophysical mapping L. Pérez et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107309
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023