Phosphorus addition mitigates N2O and CH4 emissions in N-saturated subtropical forest, SW China
Longfei Yu et al.
Total article views: 2,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,899 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,391 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,385 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 514 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ozone risk assessment is affected by nutrient availability: Evidence from a simulation experiment under free air controlled exposure (FACE) L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.03.102
- In silico assessment of the potential of basalt amendments to reduce N 2 O emissions from bioenergy crops E. Blanc‐Betes et al. 10.1111/gcbb.12757
- Soil N2O emissions are more sensitive to phosphorus addition and plant presence than to nitrogen addition and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal inoculation Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.rhisph.2021.100414
- Topography-related controls on N2O emission and CH4 uptake in a tropical rainforest catchment L. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145616
- Nutrient limitations regulate soil greenhouse gas fluxes from tropical forests: evidence from an ecosystem-scale nutrient manipulation experiment in Uganda J. Tamale et al. 10.5194/soil-7-433-2021
- River-floodplain restoration and hydrological effects on GHG emissions: Biogeochemical dynamics in the parafluvial zone R. Machado dos Santos Pinto et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136980
- Effect of Long-Term Nitrogen and Phosphorus Additions on Understory Plant Nutrients in a Primary Tropical Forest Q. Mao et al. 10.3390/f12060803
- Effects of phosphorus modified nZVI-biochar composite on emission of greenhouse gases and changes of microbial community in soil Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116483
- Differential mechanisms underlying responses of soil bacterial and fungal communities to nitrogen and phosphorus inputs in a subtropical forest Y. Li et al. 10.7717/peerj.7631
- Humid Subtropical Forests Constitute a Net Methane Source: A Catchment‐Scale Study L. Yu et al. 10.1029/2019JG005210
- A review of the mechanisms and controlling factors of methane dynamics in forest ecosystems H. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2019.117702
- Effect of phosphorus and potassium addition on greenhouse gas emissions and nutrient utilization of a rice-fish co-culture system J. Feng et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-12064-5
- Negative effects of long-term phosphorus additions on understory plants in a primary tropical forest Q. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149306
- Imbalanced Stoichiometric Reservoir Sedimentation Regulates Methane Accumulation in China's Three Gorges Reservoir Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019WR026447
- Soil phosphorus accumulation in mountainous alpine grassland contributes to positive climate change feedback via nitrifier and denitrifier community H. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150032
- Soil N2O emissions increased by litter removal but decreased by phosphorus additions X. Zheng et al. 10.1007/s10705-021-10125-w
- Short‐term biochar effects on greenhouse gas emissions and phosphorus availability for maize M. Zenero et al. 10.1002/agg2.20142
Latest update: 16 Oct 2021