Articles | Volume 14, issue 16
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Morphological plasticity of root growth under mild water stress increases water use efficiency without reducing yield in maize
Total article views: 2,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,228 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,731 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,634 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 594 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Does reduced intraspecific competition of the dominant species in intercrops allow for a higher population density? Q. Wang et al. 10.1002/fes3.270
- Asymmetric Ridge–Furrow and Film Cover Improves Plant Morphological Traits and Light Utilization in Rain-Fed Maize W. Dong et al. 10.1007/s13351-018-8024-7
- Response of productivity and nitrogen efficiency to plastic-film mulching patterns for maize in sub-humid northeast China X. Bo et al. 10.1007/s00271-020-00703-1
- Interactive effects of sowing date and nitrogen fertilizer on water and nitrogen use efficiency in millet cultivars under drought stress A. Nematpour et al. 10.1080/01904167.2019.1659351
- Fine Root Length of Maize Decreases in Response to Elevated CO2 Levels in Soil Y. Han et al. 10.3390/app10030968
- Estimation of Evapotranspiration of a Jujube/Cotton Intercropping System in an Arid Area Based on the Dual Crop Coefficient Method P. Ai & Y. Ma 10.3390/agriculture10030065
- The Potential Benefits and Trade-Offs of Using Sub-surface Water Retention Technology on Coarse-Textured Soils: Impacts of Water and Nutrient Saving on Maize Production and Soil Carbon Sequestration L. Nkurunziza et al. 10.3389/fsufs.2019.00071
- Carbon, water and energy fluxes in agricultural systems of Australia and New Zealand J. Cleverly et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107934
- Canopy heterogeneity with border-row proportion affects light interception and use efficiency in maize/peanut strip intercropping R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.fcr.2021.108239
- Plant growth regulators affecting corn (Zea mays L.) physiology and rab17 expression under drought conditions S. Tahaei et al. 10.1016/j.bcab.2022.102288
- Impact of biochar on nutrient supply, crop yield and microbial respiration on sandy soils of northern Germany C. Knoblauch et al. 10.1111/ejss.13088
- Comparing the Corn, Millet and Sorghum as Silage Crops Under Different Irrigation Regime and Nitrogen Fertilizer Levels A. Nematpour et al. 10.1007/s42106-021-00142-8
- Expansion and evaluation of two coupled root–shoot models in simulating CO 2 and H 2 O fluxes and growth of maize T. Nguyen et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20181
- Plastic film cover during the fallow season preceding sowing increases yield and water use efficiency of rain-fed spring maize in a semi-arid climate Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.09.001
- Investigation of Root Morphological Traits Using 2D-Imaging among Diverse Soybeans (Glycine max L.) P. Tripathi et al. 10.3390/plants10112535
- Factors related water and dry matter during pre- and post- heading in four millet species under severe water deficit A. Matsuura & P. An 10.1080/1343943X.2019.1698969
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023