The influence of El Niño–Southern Oscillation regimes on eastern African vegetation and its future implications under the RCP8.5 warming scenario
Istem Fer et al.
Total article views: 2,029 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,961 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,240 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,237 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 724 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing past and future trend and frequency of extreme rainfall in urban catchments: a case study P. Mzava et al. 10.2166/h2oj.2020.009
- Paleo-ENSO influence on African environments and early modern humans S. Kaboth-Bahr et al. 10.1073/pnas.2018277118
- Decadal and multidecadal natural variability of African rainfall H. Lüdecke et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100795
- Hydroclimate Trend Analysis of Upper Awash Basin, Ethiopia F. Duguma et al. 10.3390/w13121680
- Tropical Wetland (TropWet) Mapping Tool: The Automatic Detection of Open and Vegetated Waterbodies in Google Earth Engine for Tropical Wetlands A. Hardy et al. 10.3390/rs12071182
- Characterisation of Vegetation Response to Climate Change: A Review G. Afuye et al. 10.3390/su13137265
- Do we need more drought for better nutrition? The effect of precipitation on nutrient concentration in East African food crops S. Fischer et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.181
- Changes in temperature and precipitation extremes in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Tanzania S. Gebrechorkos et al. 10.1002/joc.5777
- Impact of Climate Change on the Production of Coffea arabica at Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania S. Wagner et al. 10.3390/agriculture11010053
- Analysis of climate variability and droughts in East Africa using high-resolution climate data products S. Gebrechorkos et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103130
- Changes in March to May rainfall over Tanzania during 1978–2017 E. Makula & B. Zhou 10.1002/joc.7146
- Integrating evidence of land use and land cover change for land management policy formulation along the Kenya-Tanzania borderlands C. Courtney Mustaphi et al. 10.1016/j.ancene.2019.100228
- Long-term trends in rainfall and temperature using high-resolution climate datasets in East Africa S. Gebrechorkos et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-47933-8
- Assessment and Evaluation of the Response of Vegetation Dynamics to Climate Variability in Africa V. Nzabarinda et al. 10.3390/su13031234
- Characterizing El Niño-Southern Oscillation Effects on the Blue Nile Yield and the Nile River Basin Precipitation using Empirical Mode Decomposition J. Le et al. 10.1007/s41748-020-00192-4
- Modelling Climate Suitability for Rainfed Maize Cultivation in Kenya Using a Maximum Entropy (MaxENT) Approach B. Kogo et al. 10.3390/agronomy9110727
- Long-term spatiotemporal variation of drought patterns over the Greater Horn of Africa G. Gebremeskel Haile et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135299
- Modeling ENSO impact on rice production in the Mekong River Delta B. Tan Yen et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0223884
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021