Global consequences of afforestation and bioenergy cultivation on ecosystem service indicators
Andreas Krause et al.
Total article views: 5,052 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,285 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,749 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 536 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large uncertainty in carbon uptake potential of land-based climate-change mitigation efforts A. Krause et al. 10.1111/gcb.14144
- Carbon Sequestration Potential from Large-Scale Reforestation and Sugarcane Expansion on Abandoned Agricultural Lands in Brazil I. Kerdan et al. 10.1007/s41050-019-00012-3
- Multimodel Analysis of Future Land Use and Climate Change Impacts on Ecosystem Functioning A. Krause et al. 10.1029/2018EF001123
- From political to climate crisis O. Cavalett 10.1038/s41558-018-0228-4
- Climate impacts of retention forestry in a Swedish boreal pine forest F. Cherubini et al. 10.1080/1747423X.2018.1529831
- Afforestation for climate change mitigation: Potentials, risks and trade‐offs J. Doelman et al. 10.1111/gcb.14887
- Land-use emissions play a critical role in land-based mitigation for Paris climate targets A. Harper et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-05340-z
- Modeling forest plantations for carbon uptake with the LPJmL dynamic global vegetation model M. Braakhekke et al. 10.5194/esd-10-617-2019
- A regional assessment of land‐based carbon mitigation potentials: Bioenergy, BECCS, reforestation, and forest management A. Krause et al. 10.1111/gcbb.12675
- Which practices co‐deliver food security, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and combat land degradation and desertification? P. Smith et al. 10.1111/gcb.14878
- Achievement of Paris climate goals unlikely due to time lags in the land system C. Brown et al. 10.1038/s41558-019-0400-5
- Future projections of biodiversity and ecosystem services in Europe with two integrated assessment models C. Veerkamp et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01685-8
- Effects of Soil Organic construction on Regional Surface ET and GPP of Coal mine goaf L. Gang et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1549/2/022091
- Climate extremes, land–climate feedbacks and land-use forcing at 1.5°C S. Seneviratne et al. 10.1098/rsta.2016.0450
- Differences between low-end and high-end climate change impacts in Europe across multiple sectors P. Harrison et al. 10.1007/s10113-018-1352-4
- A novel energy systems model to explore the role of land use and reforestation in achieving carbon mitigation targets: A Brazil case study I. García Kerdan et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.05.345
- Diverging land-use projections cause large variability in their impacts on ecosystems and related indicators for ecosystem services A. Bayer et al. 10.5194/esd-12-327-2021
- Impacts of future agricultural change on ecosystem service indicators S. Rabin et al. 10.5194/esd-11-357-2020
- Land management and climate change determine second‐generation bioenergy potential of the US Northern Great Plains K. Dolan et al. 10.1111/gcbb.12686
- Rangeland Livelihood Strategies under Varying Climate Regimes: Model Insights from Southern Kenya R. Kariuki et al. 10.3390/land7020047
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021