Carbon stocks and fluxes in the high latitudes: using site-level data to evaluate Earth system models
Sarah E. Chadburn et al.
Total article views: 3,141 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,956 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,944 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,206 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,199 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 745 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Protection of Permafrost Soils from Thawing by Increasing Herbivore Density C. Beer et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-60938-y
- Shrub tundra ecohydrology: rainfall interception is a major component of the water balance S. Zwieback et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab1049
- Year-round simulated methane emissions from a permafrost ecosystem in Northeast Siberia K. Castro-Morales et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2691-2018
- Assessing the dynamics of vegetation productivity in circumpolar regions with different satellite indicators of greenness and photosynthesis S. Walther et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6221-2018
- A 16-year record (2002–2017) of permafrost, active-layer, and meteorological conditions at the Samoylov Island Arctic permafrost research site, Lena River delta, northern Siberia: an opportunity to validate remote-sensing data and land surface, snow, and permafrost models J. Boike et al. 10.5194/essd-11-261-2019
- Effects of multi-scale heterogeneity on the simulated evolution of ice-rich permafrost lowlands under a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1399-2021
- Drivers of C cycling in three arctic-alpine plant communities M. Sørensen et al. 10.1080/15230430.2019.1592649
- Modeled Microbial Dynamics Explain the Apparent Temperature Sensitivity of Wetland Methane Emissions S. Chadburn et al. 10.1029/2020GB006678
- A 20-year record (1998–2017) of permafrost, active layer and meteorological conditions at a high Arctic permafrost research site (Bayelva, Spitsbergen) J. Boike et al. 10.5194/essd-10-355-2018
- Thaw processes in ice-rich permafrost landscapes represented with laterally coupled tiles in a land surface model K. Aas et al. 10.5194/tc-13-591-2019
- ORCHIDEE-MICT (v8.4.1), a land surface model for the high latitudes: model description and validation M. Guimberteau et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-121-2018
- A new dataset of soil carbon and nitrogen stocks and profiles from an instrumented Greenlandic fen designed to evaluate land-surface models X. Morel et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2365-2020
- Effects of short-term variability of meteorological variables on soil temperature in permafrost regions C. Beer et al. 10.5194/tc-12-741-2018
- A long-term (2002 to 2017) record of closed-path and open-path eddy covariance CO<sub>2</sub> net ecosystem exchange fluxes from the Siberian Arctic D. Holl et al. 10.5194/essd-11-221-2019
- Divergent patterns of experimental and model-derived permafrost ecosystem carbon dynamics in response to Arctic warming C. Schädel et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aae0ff
- Improving Permafrost Modeling by Assimilating Remotely Sensed Soil Moisture S. Zwieback et al. 10.1029/2018WR023247
- The Arctic Carbon Cycle and Its Response to Changing Climate L. Bruhwiler et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00169-5
- Diverging responses of high-latitude CO<sub>2</sub> and CH<sub>4</sub> emissions in idealized climate change scenarios P. de Vrese et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1097-2021
Latest update: 12 May 2021